Reviews for The Road of Stardom: A Me and Mr Cullen Outtake
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved it seeing some of the people and days that made him the manhe is so good uupdate soon
S Mares chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved it.
sammieanne chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I have been keeping up with Me and Mr Cullen, I love everything about it, this outtake cleared up the whys and reasons for alot of things for me. Thank you post more...
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
wow this was a great outtake! so good to get some backstory on edward in more detail! how sad it was for him. it really is a good thing that he has carlisle. maggie is a fucking leech and i'm so glad he gave her the flick! bitch! edward with little baby ari was so so cute! i'm so glad he met bella and certainly hope he appreciates her more and more. excellent writing! loved it!
RandomFan11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Loved learning a little bit of Edward's past. Thanks for posting!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Love that Carlisle decked his father then removed Edward from that horrible situation disguised as a "family" visit.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
No yellow bricks!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was great, learning Edwards back story helped me understand him a lot better and why he was so closed off with people.
Jocelynlynn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow I like knowing a bit of background on Edward! Thanks for this
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved getting his background really want some more of his pov
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
awesome outtake. loved getting some additional insight on edward. :)
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Love it!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved looking into his past! Awesome job!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Great addition. Bet u get some new readers for "Me & Mr. Cullen after they read this.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow. This one shot really allowed me to get a glimpse of life for Edward before his marriage with Bella. It's horrifying to think of the speed his father was slipping him at a young age and I can't help but wonder about the young stars of today who seem to be everywhere and in everything if someone is "helping" them stay alert too. So sad.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »