Reviews for The Road of Stardom: A Me and Mr Cullen Outtake
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
:) loved this
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOL! Yeah, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...unless you get drunk & get married ;)

Great background. Which reminds me...I still need to read a couple of the down maggie down stories. O :)
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Life hasn't been easy for Edward, he was really ready for Bella when they met in Vegas.

Thanks for providing a better understanding of Edward's past.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved it...great reading Edward's Pov :)
roxnroll chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved this outtake! It was really nice too see a glimpse of what has happened to him in his past! I can't wait for the groveling to begin in the next Me and Mr. Cullen chapter!
Rox
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved seeing what happened before Bella...thanks for writing!
shae8500 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it. So loved hearing epov
Della291 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awesome outake to see how he came up into the industry and changed. Thanks for the "behind the scenes" thing.
saraamin chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Shivers shoting up my body reading this outtake. Thank you very much!
Angie8776 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved it! It was great getting a little insight into Edward's mind and background. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh I loved it finding out what was going on in Edward's head and how his big brother helped him over come what their father did to finally admitting that he wanted no needed more from life than a vapid movie star who used him for fame.
Teresa R chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
what a tough life thanks for the out take
Cristina Grey chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
please tell me there is a second part
wal70 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
THANKS FOR THOSE MEMORIES OF EDWARDS LIFE. PLZ UPDATE ME AND MR CULLEN SOON PLZZZZZZZZZ, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved reading about Edward's past.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »