Reviews for The Road of Stardom: A Me and Mr Cullen Outtake
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved reading about Edward's past.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
NOPE! Bring our girl home Edward! :) I absolutely loved the baby scene and the one at the oscars. That was sweet. Thanks soo much.
gbminigirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved the background info on Edward!
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loooved this outtake, specially the part where Carlisle hits his father, that felt so fucking good every time I read it! LOL
bab1067 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ahhhhh, so we find out what lead him to Vegas! So when do get the next regular chapter?
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What a life he had! I am still mad at him for the way he treated Bella. Even with the stress he had with the business, he never treated Antony the wat he treated Bella.
tncb chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Really Loved this, Loved looking into edwards life before bella :) x
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
He had a horrible father. His mother, who had new, even after the fact still sided with his father. I am not a big Carlisle fan in this. But at least he is here with is loyal to Edward.

Love this and the story. Please update Me and Mr. Cullen soon!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Maybe it should have stayed in Vegas. It was good to see where Edward came from. I'm looking forward to the next regular chapter to see if he can make it through Christmas and still get Bella to go home with him
eel27 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Yipeeeeeeeeeeee love love love love it :) more more more more please please :)
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was a great look into where Edward came from, and what he's had to deal with. Makes me understand why he had a tendency to ignore or somewhat neglect Bella. It's just how he's worked for a lot of years. But I have no doubt that he loves her! Now, to make it up to her, eh?

BMSCullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Famous last words, silly mr Cullen. I love outtakes, they're almost the best parts of a story, getting snippets and such. :p X
michangelina chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved it! The stuff with Maggie made my stomach roll but the rest was awesome! Can't wait for another update!
MrsKarlsson81 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I LOVE IT! It was very interesting to read about Edwards life before Bella came into the picture.
thelionismine chapter 1 . 1/1/2013