Reviews for The Road of Stardom: A Me and Mr Cullen Outtake
shae8500 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it. So loved hearing epov
Della291 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awesome outake to see how he came up into the industry and changed. Thanks for the "behind the scenes" thing.
saraamin chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Shivers shoting up my body reading this outtake. Thank you very much!
Angie8776 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved it! It was great getting a little insight into Edward's mind and background. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh I loved it finding out what was going on in Edward's head and how his big brother helped him over come what their father did to finally admitting that he wanted no needed more from life than a vapid movie star who used him for fame.
Teresa R chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
what a tough life thanks for the out take
Crstn Grey chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
please tell me there is a second part
wal70 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
THANKS FOR THOSE MEMORIES OF EDWARDS LIFE. PLZ UPDATE ME AND MR CULLEN SOON PLZZZZZZZZZ, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved reading about Edward's past.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
NOPE! Bring our girl home Edward! :) I absolutely loved the baby scene and the one at the oscars. That was sweet. Thanks soo much.
gbminigirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved the background info on Edward!
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loooved this outtake, specially the part where Carlisle hits his father, that felt so fucking good every time I read it! LOL
bab1067 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ahhhhh, so we find out what lead him to Vegas! So when do get the next regular chapter?
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What a life he had! I am still mad at him for the way he treated Bella. Even with the stress he had with the business, he never treated Antony the wat he treated Bella.
tncb chapter 1 . 1/1/2013