Reviews for Midnight Confessions
CreepyFan04 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I FUCKING KNEW IT JOHANNA LOVES FINNICK BUT FINNICK LOVES ANNIE AND SHE CAN'T GET HERSELF TO HATE ANNIE BECAUSE SHE MADE FINNICK HAPPY, HAPPIER THAN SHE EVER COULD SAME THING WITH GALE AND PEETA
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Love it!
cindella204 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I could never hate Annie either.

That was good.

-cindella204
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is one of my favorite Gale/Johanna fics so far. You really captured their characters. Honestly I've been a bit biased against Gale, but since he's going to be featured in my next story, I need to get over that. So, I also like the argument you made at the end, and I hope to hear more of it along the way. Great job!
LaPoseur chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It's nice to have closure on Gale's side as well. Although what this oneshot is isn't exactly closure, its on the road to it (:

And no, Gale didn't kill Prim. I don't particularly like Gale, but that's more because I find him to be an obnoxious dick generally :L However, this was a nice medium for him. Very good job!
Rendered Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
So in character, so well written, so realistic. I love this :).

I'm with you regarding how people are too harsh on Gale. He didn't kill Prim. He merely designed a weapon, for the purposes of winning the war, which was then used by someone else to kill Prim.

Johanna's my favourite character, and Gale's one I always find intriguing, so thanks so much for this!