Reviews for Chuck vs the Highly-Inconvenient Killers
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love how Charah wanted to spend a quite & peaceful new years at home but people kept calling them. But then when Casey & Verbanski got into trouble they went to the rescue. I loved the passionate Charah kiss at midnight. Verbanski's lewd comments were creepy though.
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Fun
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really liked this, it was funny and sweet. I really liked that Chuck and Sarah were on the same page and Gertrude and Casey were very entertaining. Good job.
Osced chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
A hilarious story, I really loved how Chuck got so many calls from people during new years eve and it's so typical that their quite night is ruined.

/Osced
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You caught the tone of the three primaries perfectly. I wasn't so thrilled with Verbanski's rather risque comments but everything else was well done.
Horst chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
nice little one-shot. liked it! so, thank you :)
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hehe, that's our team! Never a dull moment and but still plenty of time to be adorable! :D

until next time,
coreymon77
JR69stang chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was a fun read.
2old2write chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hehehehehehehehe! What fun!

You know Morgan's going to have a fit if he finds out C&S went out to rescue C&V after refusing to join him and Alex.

Glad C&S are together with no ill effects (at least in this story) from their terrible January '12.

Thanks for sharing!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great One shot! I loved how Chuck was getting rope burns. Kudos!
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great story, I enjoy your holiday themed one shots. Dont worry Im sure you will get something this! :)

Its always good to learn a skill to add to your skill set, you never know when they might come in handy.

Happy New Year and may all your resolutions come true.

Btw. How many kids would you see Chuck and Sarah having?
Katsumara chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ha. This one was too good, and oh the lewdness of Gertrude and Casey.