Reviews for Assessing The Damage
TheFearsomeJabberwock chapter 1 . 8/13
I liked this, but you didn't use either of their names throughout the whole story. It was pretty confusing...
Still, cute story! -
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 6/25
Awww, that was adorable! I honestly thought that was Loki since we are more prone to whump our lovely Loki, but this was a nice change.
kirsty chapter 1 . 5/26
Love this little Story!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 4/6
Oh my gosh that was amazing! Absolutely loved this! I love how you've portrayed their relationship.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/13
nice
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oohhhh! This is the most adorablest (must use that not-word here), cutest thing ever! It's so sweet. I just want to SQUEEEZE both of them. X3 How in the world did I not read this before? Unthinkable! Inconceivable!
This fic is absolutely lovely, dear, I enjoyed it immensely. ;D
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is one of the cutest stories I have read in a long time.
EZ2BGreen chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh dang, nice feels. Great job. ;-)
Ghost Rider of the Aragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Kay, I seriously thought it was Loki at first, because everyone seems to enjoy beating the daylights out of him despite their claims of loving him (I'm guilty of this myself, I'm mostly joking.)
I love that little twist when you realize it's actually Thor, because Loki is too aware to be attacked from behind.
eurydike79 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very interesting story. I must admit, at first I also thought that Loki is the one injured. But after a few paragraphs, I realised it's got to be Thor and wondered why it is that most people (me included, apparently) rather imagine Loki to be the one injured than the other way round.

Well, be it as it may, I really like this story and enjoyed reading it a lot.

Thank you very much for writing and sharing!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Epic. I thought it was Loki ;) You little trickster, you. But is Loki an ally? Or still a villain?
Issadee21 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was a great one! I find it interesting when Thor isthe one iinjured.
mskaityw chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I think it was the Christmas story that was still having me think it was Loki in the bed. But it was Thor. Very sweet. I love the way you wrote these two!
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was wonderful! If you were trying to fool us into thinking the one hurt was Loki, it worked on me. Rather a role reversal for these two, and I loved it.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awwww! That was adorable! I really liked how you didn't automatically say who it was that was hurt. Thor! Nice twist! Everyone expects Loki to be hurt because he's weaker. Oh THor, what a good brother. Comforting others is how he relieves his own pain, that is so sweet! Great job with this!