Reviews for New Life, Same Issues
Janeth30 chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
OMG! I have to congratulate you because I loved this story. It was super interesting and sweet. Hopefully you'll change your mind and will continue writing about this beautiful couple :D
Guest chapter 42 . 3/4/2013
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I also miss Paget on the show it really is not the same it is off. The team dynamics are wrong and I miss the special bond that the character Emily had with the others but especially with Derek. I miss all the demily moments.
I hope that you continue to write and write demily thank you. :D
jenny crum chapter 43 . 3/6/2013
What's up girl?, hope that everything is good with you
RealMe07 chapter 42 . 3/4/2013
Sooo sad it's over :( but it was a fabulous run! Make another story soooo!
Kerry chapter 42 . 3/4/2013
Greetings again from Germany hello again to you. Sadly i will miss reading this story as i always enjoy it so immensely but you wrapped it up so perfectly with the happy ending we all wanted to see. Derek and Emily happily married and i really love how you end this story with the romantic trip and Derek showing that video clips with Emily during her BAU days.I hope to read more of your future stories ,farewell and many thanks to you .
jenny crum chapter 42 . 3/4/2013
A great ending to a great story
paullyn6 chapter 42 . 3/4/2013
Wow i am having trouble keeping a dry eye now because this story is so amazingly special to me although i love all of your stories all so equally. Why it is so special is to me it is because of this story i forge a very special deep friendship with you that means the very world to me. Not to mention all the chapters like this are magnificent,wonderful,terrific,heartwarming,passionate,touching,outstanding,superb,scintillating,
sensational,fabulous,fantastic and wonderfully written by you as always. So happy Derek able to reunite even though i felt sorry for Mick who does not deserve his heart broken because he really help and supported Emily through her many crises but it is good think he and Emily did not married because everyone would suffer too especially Sophie and took a long time for Derek to convince Emily to give him another chance and it is very understandable why she would be hesitant after two times he broke her heart but she knows she will always be in love with him so she can to take another chance and she is so glad she did. They got married and will be very happy for sure. So great that Derek got a new career and his hours allow him to be able to take care of Shemar and Sophie but funny how the female students hitting on him and funny he says his wife carries a gun which will scare off all the girls now. The birthday for Shemar so sweet and nice with Derek and Emily parents there along with Derek's sisters also,Garcia,Reid,JJ,Will and Henry to share this special of special so wonderful,sweet and romantic of Derek to surprise her with a special cottage since they did not have a honeymoon with the special video pictures with all her memories at the is so touched and moved she cried happy keep doing sweet things no wonder she was wiling to take another chance with him even though she scared of getting hurt by him a third sweet was the pics that she originally ripped up when Sophie was born he had it recreated with my loving parents to put in Shemar and Sophie of their rooms too sweet and special with her saying Little princess room and Shemar room for his son's a fantastic story not enough words to describe how wonderful. I hope you do a sequel someday but the very least another story of any topic because all of your stories are all so equally terrific regardless what topic or what ships as you put so much emotions and yourself in all of your stories like this one that all our heartstrings are always pulled very hard and tight. Thank you very much again for always sharing your very gifted talents with all of us my dear firend.
Lexie4MP chapter 42 . 3/4/2013
Awwwww is a perfect end! I love your story! Please write always about Emily and Derek they are the best!
Cmfan chapter 41 . 3/3/2013
I want to tell you i think this story is so truly remarkably awesome that i hope and pray you do not end this storyy
Guest chapter 41 . 3/3/2013
Hola por favor do not stop and continue your story for a lot longer time because this story is too super good to stop. Miucho gracias
LuvEmily chapter 41 . 3/2/2013
Woohoo! Emily and Mick inferno hot really love that office romp as it made me burn up. It is a shame this story will end next chapter. Wish it would last much much longer. This is the hottest story ever!
LuvEmily chapter 41 . 3/1/2013
It is real ashamed that this story is going to end so wish this story go on much much much ! Emily and Mick are way too hot that office romp is just inferno hot. I feel Emily is in love with Mick too because she cannot keep her hands off of Mick even though she wants and love Derek more.
calzonaobessed chapter 41 . 3/2/2013
What did he just realize he was just a fuvk hot her... Finally
jenny crum chapter 41 . 3/1/2013
Another awesome update, I can't wait to see how this story ends
RealMe07 chapter 41 . 3/1/2013
I'm so sad that this will be ending soon! :O