Reviews for A Rotten Soul
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I love this please update soon!
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
RARRRGHHHH! CONTINUE THIS OR I'LL EAT YOU!

...

Yeah, but seriously, continue this. I love the story :3
LiKaTaSa chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I love this story! Soul as a girl is so effing funny! I wish the extended that part in the book of Eibon, it passed too quickly. Anyways, please continue! I can't wait to read more! You are too cool!
Edge of My Life chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Heh, awesome :P
The bit where Maka was nearly kinda not pregnant! Oh my word, talk about suspense! :D
Great chapter :3
VioletSky93 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Another amazing chapter!
Kakarot Son chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
"Che. Says you Miss New Boobs." Hahaha loved that line.

Anyways going to just chuck a couple of mistakes I found here, know you like fixing them up and all :P

'Ever since Soul's changed, she could feel Maka slowly slipping away from her, as if she was trying to break away.'
'"Get me out of here, Soul! Come on, this isn't funny! You know I don't do well in places like these!" Maka whined, leaving Soul with a pair of puppy dog eyes to stare into to.'
''It's only the soul that matter.''

But yeah epic chapter :3 It's nice to see that they've worked their problems out and that bit with Blair was epic haha. Would make for an interesting scene if Maka found out somehow, and I'm not against seeing it again. Till next time :P
Sunbeam Tiger chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I'm kind of mad at Soul for cheating with Blaire. But good so far and super hot!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I love it ! Please update! I need to know what happens!
Edge of My Life chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Lolol, wow, that Blair part at the beginning was totally random! But the chapter was good, don't worry yourself vv
VioletSky93 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Wow ... just ... Wow. I loved it xD Never before have I enjoyed yuri, but this was amazing! My god, Soul's freaking awesome as a girl.
nejtack chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Oh god, blair. Just nope nope nope nope nope. Sobs. I liked pretty much the part where Soul masturbates alone, then the ending. Omfg gerigjweofjiqejforoeg just can't breathe jerigjosefldeg
Edge of My Life chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Ahhh, great chapter :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
continue it continue it CONTINUE IT THIS STORY IS FRIGIN AMAZING AND JILARIOUS KEEP GOING :::::::))))))))))))))
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Cute
Kakarot Son chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Interesting... interesting, I wonder how this'll develop.

Tenses as the start were swapping between past and present a bit, but hey it's four am here that could've just been my brain swapping between past and present. Also picked up this one: 'You're friends aren't going to harass you've suddenly transformed into a girl." Maka stated.'

So Soul's scared to eat another soul, I wonder if that'll end up becoming some kind of phobia of his or if he/she'll get over it pretty quick.