Reviews for Cullen's Eight
RedheadMomO3 chapter 17 . 2/4
! This was good but can she still have kids with the way she lost her baby?
Cobezack3 chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
So much like Ocean's Eleven. Fun and funny!
Trinaj925 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love this story. I hope you do more with the Ocean's sequels!
nebfan51 chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
So glad I came across your fic...I thoroughly enjoyed it! The combo of the Twilight gang with a Ocean's Twelve theme was very inventive:) I thought your references to Perry Mason, etc. were fun:) I am also impressed by how fast you put this story out...did you have it pre-written? Now on to the other stuff...there were many misspellings throughout your story and some grammatical errors as well...I'm sure if you edited and/or used a beta this would take care of itself. All in all an enjoyable read! THANK YOU for sharing your story:) Good luck with the publishing!
Cockerspanmom chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Cool that you are going to be published. Jake got his come uppance but still landed on his feet somewhat. Win win for everyone. Loved that.
mayejrmorris chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
I loved it.
AnnaKatherineC chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Any chance for a future take? I would love to see just one more chapter for these two
nebfan51 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
This is such an under-reviewed fic:/ I truly am enjoying this and will do what I can to help you:) This is quite the complicated story...very impressed how you can keep everything sorted:) Well-written and a fun read...sometimes I get confused and have to go back to pick up on something...but I think that's my problem...not as a result of your writing. One thing I do know is that after this is complete I know I want to reread it in its entirety! THANK YOU for sharing! Please don't be discouraged by your review numbers...this is a GREAT fice:)
Lawsy89 chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Love this. Love the fuller backstory you gave Bella and Edward.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
good chapter
chris1970 chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
great chapter so... the tux... hope you were the groom did they get married or am i missing something