Reviews for Bilbo the Gundabad King
FreedomXJustice chapter 2 . 6/1
Ahh this is incredible! But it's been 2 years since last updated.. :,( Really hope you'll decide to continue this! AzogxBilbo is such a rare ship and needs more love x3
willowmaruis chapter 2 . 5/31
More please
SabakuMoon chapter 2 . 4/23
Kickass, dark Bilbo is fun to read about.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 2 . 3/15
A very interesting story. I enjoy reading it. I'm curious as too how Bilbo finally escapes from Azog...Ad if he remains their lord after Azog dies...Or he did in canon...
Yaoilover956 chapter 2 . 1/29
This story is so awesome XD :( wish i could read the rest
Kendall Bower chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
POOP IS YUMMY
I heart vamps chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Please update soon
AllWolfXFox chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I really like to find out what happens next! TTFN!
Brananana chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I want to know what happens!
Katahashi-kun chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Please continue this story it is really good so far.
Nelsanna chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
WOW! now that is different!...can you plz write more?
Krw chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Make part 3 please , this is one of the few good fanfics I've read and I've read lots of fanfics
SexyStardust chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Almost didn't read this story because of the summary, but I'm damn glad I have. Can't wait for further chapters. Even if your story progresses slowly, and Bilbo does not return to Thorin for some chapters you still have executed your idea beautifully. I admire how Bilbo is becoming stronger in soul and body.
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Im interested in how everything will turn out! Please continue!
Sakura Taichou chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I was unsure at first when I followed the link into Gundabad, but once I really started paying attention to what I was seeing I became intrigued. It's an unusual storyline and that makes it worthwhile. I look forward to more and I'm very curious as to what Bilbo will do about Azog and how (later on I imagine) Thorin and Co. will react to the changes in Bilbo and what he went through to get back to them.