Reviews for Terrors of the Darkest Night
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I like how Sam cared for Frodo,and that Frodo realised that it was time for him to leave, and how you wrote it.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Good one-shot story.

As I read, I caught these errors: In the second paragraph, this typo in the word "pane-shattering", "pane" should be "pain". Seems that's the only error I caught.

Even though this one-shot is based off the movies, there are subtle references to the books. Frodo's nightmares for one, as he has those haunting him towards the end of the book, 'The Return of the King'. Also, in the same book, Sam and Rosie come to live with Frodo at Bag End, and Sam inherits Bag End and all of Frodo's possessions after Frodo leaves Middle-earth. I'm not sure if the fragment of the Morgul-blade was still in his shoulder in the books... still, I have left you with snippets of what is in the last book in 'The Lord of the Rings' trilogy.

As for the story itself, you did good keeping Frodo and Sam in-character, but also showing Frodo's emotions and thoughts over his nightmares that he has three years later, after the Ring has been destroyed.

Good work, by the way.