Reviews for A Soul In Chains
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 10/30
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Kid Coheed chapter 13 . 10/6
I read through this one recently, the Idea is extremely sound and really really interesting and I hope you do either rewrite it or put it for adoption.

Personally I think the Gun form was a bridge to far, and You should of just had Naruto have the gem/pendant somehow double and place them on his hands and have him just fire energy bolts from his hands. I've would of slowly gone to a Clad where Naruto covers his body in Chain raps and then solid armor with Gem Pendants on his hands and chest.

But finally I really would like to see more of this rewritten and perhaps a little less comedic but more action-y. I think the biggest weakness is that it was too light hearted at times to really play up the depression, the loneliness that Naruto is supposed to put off. Other than Tatuski many of the other non spiritual aware are rather boring, Keigo and Mosquito take up to much screen time especially for two side side characters who's only real moments are that of the Karakura Raizer Omake. It feels like spinning wheels when two characters who we know are rather useless are the ones chewing the hell out of the page count.
kooloowarrior chapter 13 . 9/15
Awww cmon man it was just getting good too... it seems like all bleach crossovers do this
Don't be sad because it's over. Be happy that it happened.
kyuzi4869 chapter 2 . 6/28
You know, I Really hope this will be a gen fic. Will not focus on any pairing or romance, and just focus on the main plot
jaymax0428 chapter 9 . 6/23
Can you make a scythe mode ?
jaymax0428 chapter 7 . 6/23
He should name his fullbring chains of heaven and use it like gilgamesh
jaymax0428 chapter 5 . 6/23
Is that hashirama's necklace ? And why didnt you go research is it that hard ?
Why don't you let peaple adopt your story if you don't want to continue it. It would be immense shame, if such a good story wasn't continued or finished.
Zentari2238 chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh look, female on male violence. How hilarious. Next time, try to filter the garbage instead of putting it in your fic.
Zerdas999 chapter 8 . 6/19
Yuck, no. Tatsuki seems like a bad pairing choice for Naruto. No offence. She just seems like she'd stifle him and make him feel bad about himself. Same with Sakura, too much hitting and disagreeing with things that make Naruto Naruto. I mean sure, Naruto needs to grow mentally but they are going about it in the wrong way. A bit too overbearing for my tastes. I love strong Female characters as long as they don't act too overbearing...
Anyways, sorry I started ranting. Other than that I have no problems with the fic. The Fullbringer thing you've got going on with Naruto is brilliant. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 13 . 6/19
I'm sorry to hear that. the concept your used was a goon one.
Genesis D. Rose chapter 13 . 6/19
well that sucks, such a great original premise, I hope you can find someone worthy to adopt if for you, if not it truly is a shame
Akio Desusta chapter 1 . 1/11
I guess its pretty good first chapter
Alister131 chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Nice story. You seem to have everything balanced out. I really hope you finish because I was really hoping to see the confrontation with Kushina. Hopefully she's like 2nd Division lieutenant because the actual one is goddamn useless moron. While it might be a little far fetched to think she could become a lieutenant that quickly, I think Kushina of all people could. I would be kinda upset if she was a captain, I think that would be a little much.