Reviews for A Soul In Chains
Akio Desusta chapter 1 . 1/11
I guess its pretty good first chapter
Alister131 chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Nice story. You seem to have everything balanced out. I really hope you finish because I was really hoping to see the confrontation with Kushina. Hopefully she's like 2nd Division lieutenant because the actual one is goddamn useless moron. While it might be a little far fetched to think she could become a lieutenant that quickly, I think Kushina of all people could. I would be kinda upset if she was a captain, I think that would be a little much.
ijonk chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Ok..
I stop reading after 2 chap
Obviously you make Naruto loudmouth and ramen brain
Seki Tsukiyama chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
for some odd reason I've been drawing similarities between the snake Adjucha you created and Rize from Tokyo Ghoul.
The Forgettable One chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
Man, I wish I found this a lot sooner. A Naruto who has traits from canon while also being his own person, Naruto not being downplayed or OP and a non soul reaper Naruto. The only thing I wish was different was more Naruto characters being introduced but I have a feeling if it continued then there would've been.

8/10 overall.
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
very good
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 2/5/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
draco7347 chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Codename-SN chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
So... you're doing a re-write? ...Hn.
Will you publish it separately.. or replace the chapters here? It would be helpful to have some information regarding that ya' know? I'm really intrigued by this fanfic and I just love Naruto as a chain-user. It'd be a shame not to see it completed.
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
any idea when the rewrite is coming?
Genesis D. Rose chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
how is the rewrite going?
Pagemaster96 chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
I will impatiently wait for he rewrite of this story. I will occupy my time by reading some of your other stories!
Pagemaster96 chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Shio Sakaki, the Katsujinken Karate master of Kenich the mightiest disciple. Alchoholic, biker, badass, and ripped as fuck!
Pagemaster96 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
So, hollow requiem is basically a Cero that Naruto shoots from his necklace. Cool!
Battlesny chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
if Naruto keeps absorbing hollows into his crystal how long will it be before the crystal develops a mind of it's own?