Reviews for A Soul In Chains
reptoholic chapter 7 . 5/17
I love his character, but keep him a little cold and mysterious, i think it suits him better being angry and reluctant than his cannon likeness.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 5/17
this story looks awesome so far. I hope that he can absorbe the energy that he seals
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 5/11
naruto know bout hollow? what?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 5/11
ugh...thats weird...
wheres the ninja?
winddemon199 chapter 8 . 1/28
I really wish people would stop changing Naruto last name
winddemon199 chapter 7 . 1/28
I'm surprised Naruto was able to even hurt or hit jinta he has Lieutenant level spiritual power
Zelshia chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
This...this is an awesome story right here. I really hope you keep it up :)
Kamen Rider Ebon chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Sakaki has appeared?!
agnar chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Yeah, not really a Naruto crossover is it? Naruto isn't, ya know, a ninja, or chakra user, or anything like Naruto, except for the name. Maybe some mannerisms, didn't read that far. But it's not a crossover when you just plop some OC named Naruto entirely into Bleach, without any actual connection to Shinobi or the Elemental Nations.
Please Read my stuff chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
love it
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
So, for "slapstick" comedy you have Naruto getting kicked hard in the balls.

yeah, if you consider that "slapstick comedy" or even "lightly humorous" I'm pretty much done because I don't want to know what you consider hilarious.
pyro357 chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Update soon
Lord-of-Walruses chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Sakaki from Kenichi! I suppose if you're gonna learn Karate, you should learn from a 100 Dan Black belt
Nathan Schulman chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Saw the cameo, very nice choice! I enjoy the way the story has been heading, so I look forward to what's in store.
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Well that could have gone better honestly I wouldn't go back to a dojo with a sensei like that either