Reviews for Demon with a Soul
scheun2100 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I am watching NCIS season 9 between chapters and one of the captians surname is 'Quincy'. How weird is that? I really like this story. Keep up the good work!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
What is he planning to go back to Soul Society for? At least Kon can take over his demon body even if he needs to work a few things out.
Lady of the Shards chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Wow. This story is really incredible.
Caitriona695 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
This is a lovely and emotional story. I love the changes. I love Hajime. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Caitriona695 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I love how innocent Hajime's plans seem. XD
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This song rocked with this chapter and with my view of Shiro/Hajime in general. I also just discovered a new song I like, so double thanks!
MidnightEden234 chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I was waiting for the next 'intimate' part. xD
MidnightEden234 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
O.O Ohhhh... Ichi's gonna be PISSED!
MidnightEden234 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
OH GOD! THE TRAINING! BAHAHAHAHA!
"Huh?" Hajime hastily wiped the spit off the sword, feeling another electric thrill from touching it. "What d'you mean?" Then he glanced over to where Ichigo' was lying and… gripping his crotch? "Oh. Wow. Did I give him a boner? Hey, can I keep this thing?"
MidnightEden234 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
...Kisuke was right. They would make an amazing p-n film!
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Hehe... They're so cute together! _
MidnightEden234 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
"I'm a demon, but I have a soul and I'm bound to obey the owner of my balls… what?" He asked as the man sniggered.
"Sorry… it's just… I assume the balls you're referring to are not the ones I just pictured."
Oh Kisuke... perverted as always I see? And to be truthful I was laughing as well... xD
MidnightEden234 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I knew it! I knew the Shinigami was Rukia! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Wow. Never before have I read the Uke being in control while the Seme not being to demanding. Me likes :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I was laughing at this point: "Would you like a gift of blood? Death? Or… sex?" The albino slowly licked his lips and crawled forward on his hands and knees. "I've had so many masters who demanded sex of me, but I think, with you, I might enjoy it."
It was like, typical Shiro! xD