Reviews for Demon with a Soul
I just realize... when thinking about the appearance and attitude of Hajime in soul form, this is technically also an ichi x OC. Technically, but still ichi/hichi with the demon form... Argh! Curse my over thinking brain! Great story though!
Black Bankai chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
That was Awesome!
3D waffle chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
Awe cute ending!
3D waffle chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
The thought of ichigo getting high to get more powerful is super funny! This really should've been the way not the original way. XD
3D waffle chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
A little mad that Ichi didn't read the mood. But the sex scene was still good.
3D waffle chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Dude, love the story one but why change the name!
scheun2100 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I am watching NCIS season 9 between chapters and one of the captians surname is 'Quincy'. How weird is that? I really like this story. Keep up the good work!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
What is he planning to go back to Soul Society for? At least Kon can take over his demon body even if he needs to work a few things out.
Lady of the Shards chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Wow. This story is really incredible.
Caitriona695 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
This is a lovely and emotional story. I love the changes. I love Hajime. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Caitriona695 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I love how innocent Hajime's plans seem. XD
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This song rocked with this chapter and with my view of Shiro/Hajime in general. I also just discovered a new song I like, so double thanks!
MidnightEden234 chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I was waiting for the next 'intimate' part. xD
MidnightEden234 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
O.O Ohhhh... Ichi's gonna be PISSED!
MidnightEden234 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
OH GOD! THE TRAINING! BAHAHAHAHA!
"Huh?" Hajime hastily wiped the spit off the sword, feeling another electric thrill from touching it. "What d'you mean?" Then he glanced over to where Ichigo' was lying and… gripping his crotch? "Oh. Wow. Did I give him a boner? Hey, can I keep this thing?"