Reviews for Prince of Eden
Sycocat2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Such a great story, the perfect continuation!
alibac chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
If there is a third movie, I can only hope it will end something like this...thanks for allowing me to have my happy ending:)
elementgod1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Friggin awesome and adorable loved it wish there was more
Suki90 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I just loved it...! Thank you so much for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I agree. It was the most infuriating ending EVER KNOWN to man kind. AWWW! Lovely one shot! I know you won't be able to contact me back, or anything, but I love this story and I hope you write sommore eden KAY?
Ainsley chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I really think you should continue this as a story! It's sooo good! I loved it! I got feels at every second! Omg! *.*
Lord of Sharingan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very well done. I have to agree with your reasoning as well. I was also hoping that Saki and Takizawa would wind up together.
caitlin.kelsall chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
good story 3
Number 13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I just finished the anime tonight. I was wondering if there were any fanfics for this and I stumbled upon this one. I can't say I liked the ending to the anime that much, but reading this made up for it. I like this alot!
Mak3sh1ft chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I've accepted that it ended like this and no one can tell me otherwise lol. I know he would've come back eventually after he got his name cleared or when that whole terrorist thing blew over. Eden of the East is my FAVE ANIME OF ALL TIME and even though Taki left Saki I could definitely see their reuniting happen like this :)
Euan McCabe chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hi. Amazing story, it played out just how how a reuniting scene from Eden of the East would have. It was simply brilliant and your grammar and spelling was perfect. Excellent job.
SakixAkira chapter 1 . 2/17/2013

Thank you so much for writing this! If only the last movie ended like this.
aggronlv45 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
THANK YOU! I just finished the series, and hated the ending! for several reasons, but mainly because despite them obviously loving each other, he just walked away from her and to our knowledge, never came back.
I'm just going to pretend with all my heart that this is canon.
*walks away murmuring* "This is how it actually ended! This is how it actually ended!"
Noblesse Oblige