Reviews for Redemption
weepingelm chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Please please post soon, what a cliff hanger!
Sandy Benge chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Why did you end it you should have continued with it I had so many emotions bravo bravo! Amazing good to see people still love Merlin even after it was gone amazing. Really. Though I would want you to continue it. But other than that a few spelling errors I mean who doesn't make those and yeah everything else was good. Thanks for posting tis I love it! :)
mersan123 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Thank you for a wonderful alternative to the original ending!
eilonwy77 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Ack! That can NOT be the end! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I hate to say this but u could have not finished it with that ending. :(
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
No! That's not fair you shouldn't leave it to imagination. Very very well written. :)
unobtrusivescribe chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Ooooo what's the task that Emrys is going to do? How did the conversation go with Gaius in the tent? Where will the knights find Merlin?
I really enjoyed this turn of events & that Gwaine is alive:) I could imagine Arthur's blood pressure slowly rising as Merlin and Mordred had their mental conversation/argument. Arthur is becoming extremely perceptive- about time!
I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Allora Gale chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Eek. I love Mordred, I was so pissed when he turned. Hoping to see some forgiveness for him. Also, can't wait to see an update.
Cookies and Cream1234567 chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
This is really good! I hope you update again soon!
Spiritsong chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Please update soon! This story has an original twist that's amazing. I can't wait to see how Merlin handles his two personas!
oma13 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Just found this story and love it! I cringed when I saw the published date and hope you aren't going to let us wait too long for the rest of this fabulous story! I'm hoping for a reveal and a not too pratish king when it comes! I love happy endings... ;-)
B Michi chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Interesting idea. I look forward to reading more.
midnightdove chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for the update, it is a really good story. I love how Gwaine connected some dots
ruby890 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Very good.
Sinthija chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Squees in delight. This is so awesome of a story. Looking forward to your next chapter.