Reviews for He Loved By God
Another chapter please
lilaila1602 chapter 9 . 4/28
Another please
The-Allenfangirl chapter 9 . 4/6
This is really good, I've read it all in one afternoon. However I see you haven't updated in quite some time now. Please don't stop writing, I really want more!
Ary chapter 3 . 4/1
I loovee this story! Please update! And, could you show Allen's dark side? I don't know, playing poker or something... It would be hilarous!
Bherche000 chapter 9 . 3/30
Best story ever! Not much stories on allen being a child of God, it's great! Love it completely. Need to update its been 8-9 months about! Time to update! Keep it up!
Really really love this! Allen is so badass while still being adorable, and an overprotective rin makes my heart melt! :D

literally the best dgm be crossover I've read yet!
MyroSparkz chapter 2 . 3/21
You mad allen into a over emotional pussy he would have a more then decent shot at killing satan the more I read more its sounds like your making him into someone bitch
Pleasanttrouble chapter 9 . 2/28
This is really good, please tell me it shall be continued.
izumooichi chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Oh this is such an awesome crossover between the two animes! Keep the hard work and I'll keep reading! ( w ) b
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Update
CrimsonLuna chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
I'll say this first: This is a very good plot, and I love seeing what happens next.

Now, that being said, I think that it tends to move a little too fast, skipping or skimming over area's that would have been great just to read, and could also help with more plot development. So basically, a bit/lot (depending on where it's at) more detail could be used.

Other than that, I think you could use some work on a bit of grammar and a few typos here and there. lol Trust me, though, this (the grammar and spelling mainly) isn't a scolding, as I do the same thing.

I do look forward to more chapters, and would be tempted to bate for you, but since I'm not really one to take up bates myself, I completely understand if you don't want take up the offer.
kuroko chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
this story is damn cool. Its really amazing. Even if you have work, I hope that you still continue your story. This is really great!

Can't wait for the next story.
Eradicated chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
One question, does kanda have mugen? If he did wouldn't Rin and the others have more a reaction to it because it's innocence? Or is mugen still in Kyoto and will kanda ever get it back? You cant be kanda without mugen. Oh and update fast please! Please! Pretty please?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
what do you mean by allen got his Innocence here?