Reviews for He Loved By God
Nooooo come baaaaaack
Astrid chapter 9 . 8/9
I quite like this crossover but it hasn't been updated for like. 2 years.
I'm screaming with excitement
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 9 . 7/7
We're STILL waiting for an update.
rosie.com chapter 9 . 6/23
Will you continue?
Asuka1920 chapter 9 . 4/14
PLEASE CONTINUE!
LOVING IT!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 9 . 4/12
So cool continue! *jumps around in joy*
yesboss21 chapter 9 . 3/21
Update update update!
God this story is a diamond mine wonder why life is a bitch and withold a writer such as your self from us
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 9 . 3/8
Been nearly 2 years now, huh? I guess you won't be updating any time soon, but.. Ah well, nonetheless if you manage to read this, I'd just like to say that I love how you portray Allen. It seems so very Canon compared to most other crossovers I've read, even if I'm not as familiar with his character as I wish to be.
Im a guest chapter 3 . 3/2
...the irony is the irony that they dont know that the irony is that he is over 100years old talk about irony huhuhu
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 3 . 2/25
One, i flipping love this

I recently finished d gray man (it is so damn cute, i fell in love with allen within the first episode) and fell back in the ao no exorcist fandom and have been readongs fanfics in both fandoms for a week...and then this crossover comes along

I feel so bad for allen tho...hes like captain america, completely out of his time

But yeah, loving it. I go to read more, i just had to say...

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THE WHOLE 25TH DECEMBER BELOVED CHILD OF GOD THING? IM SUCH A BAKA
Whyyyyyyyy chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Where is the next oye
woguy21 chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
I'm confused why wouldn't he activate his innocence
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
I'm enjoying this story so far! Thank you for writing this! I can't wait for more!
Jaggedwing chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
When're ou going to update next? ;-; It's a really good story and I can't wait for the next chapter! I know you probably have irl stuff going on, but I'll be waiting for when you do update!