Reviews for Everybody's in love
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*breath* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *pant pant*
bettybox chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
you lazy bitch! i'm kidding I love rambling you are a great writer and take your time
Belladonna Tanaka chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
I was enjoying it until I got to chapter 9...y u do dis? Rope me in with all the fluffs and then stab me in the face with never-know-what-happens-next pheels...
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Th-these are all my pairs & ships .. Can I just cry & hug you . -hugs you anyways & let's tears of joy seep out -

Aww that 'a just super super cute ! X3
Wanda Wilson chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I love this story! I will love to continue this! If anyone agrees and wants to help me email me or pm and we can do this together!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
somebody please take this fic and update I'll even help with ideas in the reviews.
SmoshPhanGrrl chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Aw man. If I had the right mindset, then I'd take this baby in a heartbeat. But the thing is, I'm not as big on South Park anymore since I've been introduced into Web Show fanfiction. I was introduced while still seriously into South Park, and left it at that until I found a YouTube video containing a pairing that I now adore almost as much as Creek. That's how it's always began for my obsessions. YouTube is definitely a center for that. XD

The fact that you are no longer working on this saddens me. I was really hoping that you wouldn't quit, since it was so good. But as they say, all good things must come to an end. :(
Dams chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
"Lazy beetch'" (from Christophe)
yjouili14 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
MWAAAAA D: I love this Story... I konw how great Minecraft can be :') but please update soon ... I have nothing else to read just this wonderful piece, who escaped from a mind of a great Autor :)
Lwuzhere chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
That...broke my hear into millions of little pieces...but please update soon and I love that one part where Pip tells Damien to stay out of his dreams in the previous chapter. Anyway, thanks.
Ashamwow chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Hello, so this is my first review on fanfic. I've decided to review this one especially because I've really enjoyed it! Will all seriousness gone...OMG I like totally love dis! Pweez make mooooorrreee! Finish finish finish! You have inspired me to make one of my own! Hopefully one day you'll read mine and review. Whether you like or not is up to you. But, I really like this so make some more whenever you can! I'd really appreciate it! :3
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I'm gonna cry now, Poor Kenny, Don't be such a lazy bitch and update soon!
SmoshPhanGrrl chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Aw... Kenny, you have everything he wants. Butters wants someone who cares for him, and isn't mean. He doesn't care that you don't have money to spend on him. He loves you for the person you are.

Awww, Wendy is PISSED. But, go Stan! You better stand up to that bitch.
lovekyman chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
:'( my poor buttercup, kenny that's sad butters is so adorable...keep writing good chapter! :D
painestar chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I'm very angry with Kenny. God, Butters must be so heartbroken.

As for Stanley, dude, dump the bitch! You need a Jew!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »