Reviews for King And Lionheart
PSdancer54 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
This was so good!
still kat chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Fun fact: the singular form of 'biceps' is 'biceps'.

What interests me here is that Narcissa knows about supernovas, which seems like too much of a science thing to be taught in Astronomy.

But, again, the atmosphere here is great. :)
still kat chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I love the magical atmosphere this has, even though it was a little hard to follow. So Narcissa just fell asleep standing up? Then James hugged her? Then she fell over? I think it's because you had to pack so many prompts into this that it came out a little strange. [Narcissa lets him dip her, her blonde hair brushing against the stone.] I really liked this bit though. :)
still kat chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh snap, I was not expecting that! I'm very interested to see where this goes now. [The thing is, with crystal balls; they don't always show the whole picture.] I also really like this line, because it hints that there's more than meets the eye here; it's also a good way to end a chapter/drabble. :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Ooh this was good. Like really good. I love the countodwn, thst theynare star crossed, the beautiful image this gave,...really cass this was beautiful. I love how it was split into sections, and how they fought over whose side james was on, then how Cissy doesnt care, she just wants james. I adore how they live together in a muggle flat. Great use of the prompts too! Excellent job darling :)
inkteardrops chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
i just love this so much. jamesnarcissa, gurl, you've converted me and i regret nothing (what happened to my former only-canon-shipping self pfft?)

i love how you count down the minutes and i love how you say 'james has always loved symbolism' and the ending was so beautiful and perfect and it was so simple yet so unbelievably effective.

i also love how we have very little backstory, it just makes it even more /incredible/ to me

is it even possible for something to be this /beautiful/ because this is simply perfect okay ily
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
This was a bit confusing, but in a good way. As in, it made me think and wonder, which I love. I also love how it's set up over time, and just... this was so sweet. :) Really, really well written, as always.

The repetition of certain lines makes it so much more emphatic, and the ending was fantastic. It made me think of TFiOS, actually. Loved this chapter, I can't wait for the next. :)
PSdancer54 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
The last line was awesome!
PSdancer54 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
This story is so interesting!
Jannice Sace chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I love how poetry is laced through each line, the stars bit was a nice touch, by the way. This is just romance-tragedy-fluff at its finest.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Dawww cassie shtap it! I swear if I read too much more I might actually ship Slytherin!James/Gryffindor!Narcissa.

I loveeeeee the brackets at the end (and maybe-) (-maybe she can find him-) and when she kisses him...ljust dawww :) loved it!
loveislouder94 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
There's something elusively insightful about the way you write. I'm sure that's a terrible way of describing it, but it's the most appropriate that I could come up with. Nice work! :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Awww. That was really well done.

(You must be getting bored of me saying this so much.)

But it was great. I loved how the stars played in, because... I like stars. :P And the part about how it wasn't just him, it was his whole being, was great.

[It's so dark you can't see where exactly you'd hit the ground. It's tempting.] Yes. Yes yes yes. Just... perfect. Because however happy or sad or confused someone is, that moment is tempting. And I- you-

*cries*

you're brilliant
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Eeeeek that was soooo sweet. Merlin I loved it :) (Lancelot reference too just yayyy :P)

Awesome job, cassie!
Floatfoot chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Beautiful. I ship this now.