Reviews for Monsters In Paradise
741AuthorNCS chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Yay! A Mawile! Been hoping for one since forever! Wonder if it came with a mega stone? (Because Mega Mawile is currently OU tier in Wifi battles for XY.)

The dancing Clefairies, the singing Jigglypuff from the anime, and a Swablu. I think they are great choices to add in. Although, Jigglypuff maybe difficult to deal with because of its cheating 100% accurate Sing, wonder who have equivalent of Insomnia or Vital Spirit?
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
I'm still following, I like this story.

Yorihime, you should be grateful that none of them decided to use the Metronome, and then just enjoy some peaches. Jeez, no wonder you have pretty much no fans.

Mawile? What does that two mouthed... er... Pokemon have to do with the Three Fairies?

LOL! It's THAT JIGGLYPUFF! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... So funny... *buys a ticket for the show*

Dusclops? I think Duskull is more fitting for Rin.

I'm pretty sure it's easy to see the difference between Swablu and a hat.

Aside from that, I love this intermission.

Now KEEP THE AWESOMENESS GOING!
Ziden115 chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Poor ole Seki, that made me laugh for a while.
stylus legna chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Ah, I never thought that sturdy would be so useful...
Also, nice color pun. I just got that now.
Han-Ko chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Wow nice fic. Its sad to know I didnt read this before. Thanks for writing the fic
CybeastFalzar chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Damn it had been a while since you updated. I love this story.
Gray Shadow chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Is that "small green youkai" supposed to be Yoda?
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Well I know who are the alter-egos of the Elliot Sisters.

I was actually expecting Okuu to have Groudon: she creates suns, while Groudon IS a sun (Groudon's ability, drought, causes the weather to be scorching sunny, even at night). How do you decide who get's who? Random?
Firexia chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Hooray! New chapter! Just to clarify things, did the Ditto transform into an Exeggcute?
741AuthorNCS chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Oh please tell me that those are Pokemon eggs the Hell Ravens got, or else the Kokuu Haruto and milf-Utsuho fandoms are really going to happen. (Not that it is a bad thing, I would love to see mini-Utsuhos running everywhere nuking people- Oh.)
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Then again, I find it unfair, at least Kanako is a goddess and a final boss, unlike Alice who was only an extra boss once (and a partner twice, I know that).

However, I find it HILARIOUS that Cirno ended up with Brock's Croagunk instead of an ice type.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I'm not hating, but, I find it really unfair that Alice is the only one to "have" a legendary pokemon.
Cure Rider Phoenix chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Hahahah! Oh Arceus! Brocks Croagunk!
Veedramon chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Well, Cirno needs a doctor...
Veedramon chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Well, a fire stone? Just who is leaving pokemon around?
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »