Reviews for Monsters In Paradise
Sakuya Lv9 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I am really interested about what Yukari's back-story is. I can see that you start with a very uniform format. After a few chapters, I think I will start to expect some of the lines to developed, (like the Sunkern one) and the "trainers" would start to meet each other before Yukari was done with... whatever she was doing.

Again, I like the Reisen's ear is not for decoration theory, and also Eevee's mental world. It's surprising when it evolved, although predictable when it bites on Reisen's hand.

However, I don't really understand what's up with Marisa, except for she took the Pokémon as hat.
Sakuya Lv9 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
The combination of vanilla Touhou and vanilla Pokémon is really interesting to me. I like how you interpret both worlds, the Pokémon mechanism, the danmaku system and so on. I really like your attention to small things like how Yuuka would not know the name "Sunkern". The idea of letting "like terms" (flower youkai and flower Pokémon etc.) group together is quite thought-provoking. However, in my opinion, when Sakuya carries berries back to SDM, the X-colored hair references is too little information for anyone to be able to guess the context.
741AuthorNCS chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This is so good I am almost giggling as I read this.

You know you want to give Youmu a Gallade, just admit it.
PaRuSee chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
I was wondering why Flan's ability wasn't working. Then I realised that Skarmory has Sturdy. Keep up the good work!
Firexia chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
This was great. You portrayed Flandre very well - not many people do that.
CybeastFalzar chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This story rocks.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
This... this is awesome. Quite possibly the best Touhou/Pokemon crossover out there. Keep it up!
chaosrin chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Very interesting the interaction with Gensokyo's residents and pokemon. Anyway i don't see any mistakes so nice chapter you wrote. Anyway i'm so interested in Yukari history in Hoenn's biggest mysteries...it would be nice to have Ran involved in meeting Ninetales and pokemon in general. Do update!
xXVen-nificentXx chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Wicked cool!

Are one of the other characters gonna get a Pikachu or Togepi or Teddiursa?
lychee-ran chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love it, pls update soon!
serenity-topaz chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Goodness, that was excellent! I had a fangirl moment when Meiling was fighting with Blaziken, and don't even get me started on the Sunkern/Yuuka thing...

All the best for the next chapter!
Donny Donster chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Reading this fanfiction makes me want to get a sunkern in real life. Aside from wanting a pokemon in real life, I expected Meiling to fight Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan, but Blaziken made more sense. Can't wait to find out the identity of Yukari's old friend.
xXVen-nificentXx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013