Reviews for The Power of Seven
Cloaked Glydr chapter 37 . 4/4
Name: Glowkit

Gender: Tom

Appearance: Almost-black gray with a distinct bright blue lightning bolt design leading from the neck to both front legs.
Smaller body than average.
Piercing yellow irises with a blue dot thingie in the middle.
Long whiskers.
Long claws that act like spikes (if ur a runner you know what I mean) as traction that helps him run in long distances. Can't sprint well, more of a marathon runner, like running from thunder clan to river clan swiftly.

Name-sake (U didn't ask for this, but meh): Born right after a lightning bolt cast fire in the camp.

Personality: Extremely cunning (the one with A LOT of battle plans) Also extremely curious too. Constantly getting into trouble, but able to get himself out of it. Oh, and he always uses his surroundings, whether its a tree, ledge, tunnel, etc to fight.

Oh and he has a life long best friend - love interest. Because EVERY SINGLE BOOK HAS THAT. Either that or guy has this girl that actually hates him, but then he saves her life, blah blah blah COUGH COUGH FIRESTAR/SANDSTROM COUGH COUGH. Oh, and there's the person you meet right before/after you go to a magical land. But lets go with option one.

Name: Blurkit

Gender: she-cat

Appearance (fyi u spelled that wrong): If you ever read Ranger's Apprentice, then think of a ranger's forest cloak. If not, then think of a military camo suit.
Basically a mix of green and gray that makes excellent camouflage.
Medium sized
Green eyes
Big paws
Long-ish legs that allows her to sprint like crazy. Cant maintain a low distance race but excels in short blurs. Like she can run across the battlefield to help someone. Oh and she can dodge around at a fast level. Extremely agile.

Personality: Also very curious. She can Glowkit goes on adventures a lot, some permitted later in life, some not. She is an excellent fighter, and use environmental tactics to fight an enemy, but not as much as Glowkit. She likes to collect things like shells and feathers.
Cloaked Gyldr chapter 35 . 4/4
well...looks like the braeking heart part has come. now for the next verse
Cloaked Glydr chapter 31 . 4/4
Oh crap, Amber_ has some competition...let the destruction begin
Cloaked Glydr chapter 25 . 4/3
WHOA DANG I JUST REALIZED - AMBERPAW IS BECOMING EAGLECLAW
Cloaked Glydr chapter 23 . 4/3
CURSE YOU! FIRST U DID THAT TRADEGY LAST CHAP AND NOW U DO 2 MORE UGHHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE U.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 22 . 4/3
NO NO U DID NOT JUST DID THAT TO HER (ill refraim from saying the actually situation in case otehr readers havnt gotten to the chapter and read this "spoiler"...WHY? WHAT THE HECK DID U DO THAT?
Cloaked Glydr chapter 19 . 4/3
Dand I thought the 7th wud be in the tribe, but no. And spottedleaf. WHAT DA HECK HAPPENED!? But still, how did the dark forest come back? some spirit plot twist ur gonna reveal later? :P
Cloaked Glydr chapter 16 . 4/3
that moment when u realized tht the 7th was probably in the Tribe of Rushing water last hcapter, but u were too lazy to type it in
Cloaked Glydr chapter 5 . 4/3
Gah I dont like Bumblestripes but dang...PLZ DONT MAKE HIM ANOTHER ASHFUR
Cloaked Glydr chapter 1 . 4/3
HALFMOON WHAT? Well theres a plot twist in the first chaptre
good
Horned King II chapter 40 . 8/1/2014
I love this series!
Blazingnyancat chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
That was really fast chapter.
Blazingnyancat chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Say What?
OHMISTARCLAN! HALF MOON HALF MOON? -Jayfeather
Duskice chapter 35 . 6/3/2014
I like AmberxMarsh better than SnowxAmber.
Amberstorm 3 Marshlake And Marshlake 3 Amberstorm. I perfer Marshlake and Amberstorm. Whitepaw 3 Snowclaw and Snowclaw 3 Whitepaw.
I WANT SNOWXWHITE AND AMBERXMARSH! VOTE WITH ME!