Reviews for A Man Like Me Can Never Change
pepperlandgrl chapter 47 . 8/16
XD this story was amazing! I cried and laughed and screamed and my god, you completely stole my heart! You're OC Lilybet is amazing and beautiful and hilarious and just perfect and the way you wrote Javert, oh my god, he was perfect! There are no words that can describe how awesome this story is. I read the entire thing in like a week and every time I started to read I just instantly got happy! You are amazing for writing this brilliant story! :D
Your writing paints a poignant, engrossing story that carried my heart in its hands and wrung tears from my eyes. You are clearly a very talented writer. Thank you so much.
Tiff chapter 13 . 1/30
This is so beautiful! And so relatable! You're really talented :)
hippielicious chapter 47 . 1/25
Loved this story from beginning to end!
judybear236 chapter 47 . 1/22
Cute chapter. Who knew he'd become so domestic? Certainly not him!
Good imagery
Good voices!
I would like to congratulate you on writing this beautiful masterpiece with very human and wonderfully characterized characters and an awesome expansion of the Les Misérables story! :) I love this story from beginning to end! Thank you for this literary gift! :D I love Lilybet and Javert's happy ending! More like a Godblessed circus if you ask me! :)
Although now I wonder what happened to Jean Valjean in this AU. I have a feeling that he got some sort of epiphany after giving Madame Elisabet Javert those words of wisdom at the hospital! ;)
God Bless and enjoy Life! :)
TolkienGirl052 chapter 47 . 1/20
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *hugs KittensWithDaggers tight* This was an incredible story. Thank you for taking all of us on this wonderful adventure. You are an incredible author. Never, ever stop writing -
judybear236 chapter 46 . 1/4
Great recovery chapter! Wonderful imagery!

Well written... (no corrections!)

Amazing that she would have a one-sided pillow fight with him so soon after he wakes from a coma! LOL. They're so cute together!

Glad to have you back! (Happy New Year!)
Guest chapter 45 . 12/5/2014
This. This is truly one of the best Les Misérables fanfics I have ever read! XD Thank you so much for writing it, you're a very talented person. And you're really good at wrting you're characters' thoughts. And I just love all the characters, but especially Monsieur and Madame Javert.
Could you please finish the story. I mean seriously, ending it on such cliffhanger almost makes feel like Ettiene and Lilybet the day after their super-adoromantic wedding. But then again you have every right to enjoy and live every second of Real Life. So either way I'm cool with your decision and I hope you're feeling well!
I will wait for you to finish this story! I am patient! I can wait.
ElleMeDit2016 chapter 45 . 9/4/2014
Please, review soon! This story is by far one of my favorites on ff and I miss it!
Angie chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Okay I'm not kidding! Will you please FINISH this story?! This is pure cruelty to write such a wonderful masterpiece (probably the best piece of Les Miz Fanficion I've ever read!) and then not post the last two or so chapters! I need to know how it ends! Now!
Javert fan chapter 45 . 7/3/2014
I am obsessed with this story, I've read all chapters so far in 3 days. It's killing me not knowing what has happened to javert and elisabet. Please finish the story soon
TolkienGirl052 chapter 45 . 6/26/2014
(*gasp*) If it's Valjean that found them, I will flippin' love you! :D Update soon, please!
H. Charrington chapter 45 . 6/15/2014
Hello, Dear Autor!
First of all I must tell you how much I adore your brainchild (let's call it un this way). Since I've read Hugo's masterpiece (in this case, Les Miserables), I just thinking about it most of my time, especially abort Javert's fate. Always feel disappointment about Hugo's attitude to this character. He was too indifferent with Inspector, I think. Made him too narrow-minded, didn't he.
I was looking for really good, strong, logical, canonical, not vulgar but about love, beautiful-languagе story (so many cavils, yes, I know), and - Merlin's beard! - IT IS! Your amazing story!
Well, I can be delighted with your story forever and, I guess, you wouldn't mind, but let me leave it behind the scenes. Now I want to ask you about two (or, three, but the third one isn't important enough) quiet live questions.
The first one is: is it the end? Just don't tell me yes it is. I cannot support even the idea of it (and not only me, I suppose). But OK, well...
The second is more delicate. As we have agreed that this is brilliant, I dare ask your permission to translate it into another language and publish it in the Internet to let other mortal souls discover and enjoy your Talent. If you want to know, it would be in russian language. Your rights, your decision, but I dare ask, yes...
So, I'm glad to tell you this stuff...
With hope for an answer,
...
P.S. Yes, about the third question. It's about monsieur Inspector. What do you think about him? I mean, how does he look like in your imagination? Is it an exact actor or man, or it is a picture or illustration, or maybe it's the mere imagination..? Just curiosity
P.P.S. By the way, if you want something like attestation of my writting-translating abilities, I can show you certain of my english-written works (better don't do that, I don't want to grow red realizing the superiority and difference).
Rhiniel chapter 45 . 6/5/2014
Oh no. You are not allowed to end the story on such a cliffhanger ;-) Come on please? It's against the law, , I'll have you carted off to Toulon! Seriously, congrats on one of the best Javert fics out there with one of the best OC's too! Elisabet is not a Mary Sue, she's good and sympathetic and believable. All in all an amazing job! I'm just really sad the students all died anyway :'( I was hoping she would be able to save at least Gavroche. Ah well, you're the author I guess.