Reviews for The Grand Couples Games
itsjillian chapter 10 . 11/1
I know it's been more than 3 years since you updated, but i'll still be glad if you update :)
Heeeeey, I know u said u were going to update more but...it's been about two to three years. It's a good fanfic no doubt about it, but if ur not going to finish it than at least make an announcement or something. If u are going to keep writing the fanfic(which I hope u do) than at least every couple months give us SOMETHING from u. It doesn't even have to relate to the story just tell us at least when u think it will be out or if ur busy. Overall great story, and good grammar and everything. But PLEASE just let us know if ur okay.
NaLu supporter chapter 10 . 1/8
Hello! I really liked the story, are you going to update it soon? It's been like, 2 years, I suppose? I'm really hooked to it :) nice story!
Please update soon

Will be waiting
This is so awesome and funny xD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
NALU4EVA
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
Hey I just started reading and got this far. Even ifor it is 2016 and u last posted on 2014I wish u could update more. I'm a nalu fan tho. I really liked that ending.
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
I HAVE BEEN WAITING A YEAR AND 3 monthss FOR A NEW CHAPTER YOU FAIL ME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (T_T)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Omg this was sooooooo good
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR FANFICTION AGAIN -_- 2016!
Nalu-YES chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Next challenged should be a hobbies contest each team should have to do a challenge that is what the opposite of what they like Or you can do A giant Maze where you have To find yer partner!
NALU IS MY LIFE chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
MORE NALU MORE MORE PLEASE U R SUCH A GOOD WRITER I BELEIVE IN YOU! ALSO AN IDEA IS THAT A MORE PHYSICAL CHALLENG WITH THE GANG ! ALSO MORE NALU PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!
arery chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
This is a perfect, lovely, awesome, super, great, wonderful, majestic story (just like master Makarov haha). I really enjoyed reading this, I wish you or someone would continue with this idea, it was so fun! This needs to be a thing. Here team Gale!
Jenn chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
please update as soon as possible! me and my friends are waiting for the next chapter
Mira with an nda chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Reminds me a lot of the pre-hunger games in the sense with the fancy train and the different team outfits (like how district outfits were) and with one guy and one girl and very detailed descriptions of the food. Love it so far and I can't wait for the NaLu mostly and also Gajevy and miraxus *insert heart emoji*