Reviews for The Grand Couples Games
Hey I just started reading and got this far. Even ifor it is 2016 and u last posted on 2014I wish u could update more. I'm a nalu fan tho. I really liked that ending.
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 10 . 5/22
I HAVE BEEN WAITING A YEAR AND 3 monthss FOR A NEW CHAPTER YOU FAIL ME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (T_T)
Omg this was sooooooo good
KoalaCurlyFries chapter 10 . 3/16
YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR FANFICTION AGAIN -_- 2016!
Nalu-YES chapter 10 . 2/25
Next challenged should be a hobbies contest each team should have to do a challenge that is what the opposite of what they like Or you can do A giant Maze where you have To find yer partner!
NALU IS MY LIFE chapter 10 . 2/16
MORE NALU MORE MORE PLEASE U R SUCH A GOOD WRITER I BELEIVE IN YOU! ALSO AN IDEA IS THAT A MORE PHYSICAL CHALLENG WITH THE GANG ! ALSO MORE NALU PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!
Irhina chapter 10 . 2/5
This is a perfect, lovely, awesome, super, great, wonderful, majestic story (just like master Makarov haha). I really enjoyed reading this, I wish you or someone would continue with this idea, it was so fun! This needs to be a thing. Here team Gale!
Jenn chapter 10 . 1/12
please update as soon as possible! me and my friends are waiting for the next chapter
Mira with an nda chapter 7 . 1/10
Reminds me a lot of the pre-hunger games in the sense with the fancy train and the different team outfits (like how district outfits were) and with one guy and one girl and very detailed descriptions of the food. Love it so far and I can't wait for the NaLu mostly and also Gajevy and miraxus *insert heart emoji*
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
mio.akiyamacool chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Its awesome! But i thought natsu knew the date and day when lucy joining FT... But when will you continue?
celestial star chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
can't wait for the next chapter
xxRylxx chapter 10 . 6/25/2015