Reviews for Fire and Ice
IridessaIce chapter 31 . 6/15
P ICKLE pickle pickle
I think this story is really
C ool
K ill Pitch crush his soul
i L ike this story very much it is the best story
Ugly-Duckling123 chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
loving it :)

and it's sounding like HTTYD

the hero finds a dragon, learns they're not what everyone things they are, then there's a bigger meaner dragon who's out for the two heros, etc...

hope it doesn't end with Jack loosing a leg or something ;:J
Expanded-Mind chapter 38 . 3/21/2015
I really really have enjoyed this book. The storyline is original and well done. I was so sad when Bunny lost his boomerangs! I also think that you wrote Pitch very well.
TheBookAlchemist chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
XD Neverending puberty stage! ROFL! I also like how you actually use jibberish as yetish when the yetis talk."
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Well that was emotionally scarring.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
wickedlyblue chapter 38 . 4/16/2014
That was the best RoTG story i have ever read by far. I was wondering if you might do a sequel..
firedrakegirl chapter 38 . 4/15/2014
They say all good things must come to an end. This story was more than good, so can it go on longer?
For real though, you have a great story, a cohesive plot, and you wrapped it up beautifully. Everything is perfect at the end, well maybe not for Pitch or the other dragon, but close enough.
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 38 . 4/15/2014
Great chapter update! So now you'll work on your other stories like Phantom vs Supers? :-)

Please reply to this review.
ColorsAndWords chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
I am now picturing Eden as Merida with short hair, because I can! XD
BestCrossoverMovies chapter 37 . 3/24/2014
Going good so far! Please reply to this review so that we can talk. I have news to tell you about recently! :-)
Jay Sketchin chapter 36 . 3/17/2014
Oh my gawd, that was so intense :O
Toni42 chapter 14 . 3/17/2014