Reviews for Say It Ain't So
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 3/26
Forget the Koopalings, Bowser is giving his OWN spotlight to junior! I mean, Junior's my favorite character and all, but, every since Sunshine he has been the one laughing in your face the entire game, Bowser doens't realize that he and the Koopalings ar eletting themselves get dethroned... It's unique seeing Bowser as a family man, the only time you see that is in the climax and post climax of Sunshine. YOU OWE YOUR KIDS YEARS OF FAMILY EXPERIENCE BOWSER! Great story, you did real nice with it, I've never really seen Wendy's character traits before but you seemed to ahve done grea twith them!
LoyalKoopaTroopa chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
The news also "didn't work" with me. I was devastated! I'm a hardcore Mario fan and when I found out about the koopalings not being Bowser's kids, it was like everything I ever believed about Bowser's family was a complete lie. And come on, Bowser Jr.? I've got nothing against him but he is indeed getting to be a bit old. Awesome story! So sad! :')
Clive Koopa chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Interesting story. I hate Junior and the way he steals the limelight. I'm disgusted at the way Miyamoto said that the koopalings are not Bowser's children and he probably knows the way a lot of people feel. I am glad they are starting to appear more now in games but wish they would appear now in the sports and party games, etc. Thank god for fanfiction anyway.
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I have to say, this should have been the reason why the Koopalings were brought back. It made me sick to find out that they just got rid of the Koopalings, the original children of Bowser, just like that, but then again, Nintendo is making mistake after mistake.

They made the Koopalings generals, which doesn't even make sense with their characters, I mean come on.

Then they haven't made a game for the Wii U in forever.

And now they are taking all of the money from people on Youtube who make videos with Nintendo characters in them. That is looooow.

Nintendo needs to bring back the Koopalings as Bowser's children, since Junior is seriously getting old. And they need to get a grip. Your story proves you are, technically, better than Nintendo to Mario fans worldwide. I applaud you and this story is soooooo being in my favourites,
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
YAY! I like wendy again now...
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Holy, Shigeru said that?

And I thought he was a genius...

BURN IN THE NIGHTOSPHERE, MIYAMOTO!

Also, really nice story.
Jeanette Volet chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Yes it tells me how the koopalings got back in in the game
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I laughed at the 'under attack' part. :D The end had the same reaction.

Yeahhhh I was majorly shocked at the news. :/ I just hope we don't get anymore unpleasant surprises in the future.
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
First sentence in the last paragraph: my favorite.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is really good! And, I don't like that idea that the Koopalings are not Bowser's children. I like it, so it'd be much more fun to write about. Keep up the good work! :)
Tabuu chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Nice job.

I don't have any complaints to make, but there was one typo:
But until then, Bowser had to do the job of both parents BUY himself – of course he had to treat Junior special. He couldn't risk neglecting the motherless child who depended on him for everything.

Other than that, though, it was great. : D
kookylover98 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Omg! This was so sad but yet great! I love it! :')