Reviews for The Wanderer: A Leaf in the Wind

Yoake-breaking dawn

Hadan hikari-breaking light

Ryouchigan-Knowing eye

Pakuai-synching eye

this is just a few by the way Ryouchigan is all ready owned so you have to put a disclamer on it k
BloodySkies3550 chapter 9 . 6/12
It's been a year already.. where's the next chapter..?
Jose19 chapter 2 . 6/12
I don't know if the Sword that Naruto has is worth having because the Kyubi is easier to control than this Sword because it is restricted, and the user can control it while the Sword has no restrictions.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/12
I find it so ironic that a Shinobi is being his retainer because the ideals of a Shinobi are the opposite of what a Samurai really is.
Ivyhunter10 chapter 9 . 4/25
Please continue, this story is really good and unique. I haven't seen another like it before!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Well. One more fic to put on my all-time list of favorites.
anon chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
so sad this story has degenerated to 'my OCs are better than canon characters, my OC villains are scarier than the naruto big bads.' and to think I started reading this to see the consequences of Naruto being a samurai instead of OC wanking.
Mellimeldisiel chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Update soon :-)
PoemLife chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
It would be really cool if this new "essence" inside her that has taken over her at the moment was some kind of alter ego or something. And I really want to know if that "ruler and subjects" comment was foreshadowing in any way. Keep up the good work.
goichi chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
awesome chapter and curious to what you will name the eyes oh and what does naruto look like.
Tenro100 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
awesome and enjoyable as always
Btralox chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
As always, a pleasure to see you update.
fanficreader71 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading your latest update.
Treant Balewood chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
You used the names Rin, Ran, and 'Ren' this chapter confusing. Also really liked the fight & I thought you did good thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
you should add more samurai stuff from different manga and anime like have the new generation of samurai discover a new way to willed there chakra in their bodies like how the ninja's have their way. are you going to create any shogun's.