Reviews for Three, Two, One
TooMuchSarcasm chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love it!
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aww! That was so cute! Love the fic!
TheGilbird chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE FLUFF. I love this, great job! :333
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Amazing! Everyone was in perfect character and the situation was believable. I loved Lovino's internal dialogue and the end...oh how I loved that end!
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was legen-waitforit-dary! Absolutely loved it :3 And one perfectly awesome ending too.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great! Love this!
InuChimera7410 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was sooooo cute! Perfect for New Years! I wish there could be some sort of mini-sequel :) loved it!
aphfangirl7476 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh where to begin... well congratulations on meeting your deadline this year! One resolution down! Second of all, thank you for reminding me how much I love Spamano. You wrote it so honestly and perfectly it felt effortless. Finally a fic that's genuinely enjoyable to read unlike 98% of the crap in this website. Good fanfiction is rare and great fanfiction is like finding a needle in a haystack. Thank you for being my needle in the haystack for today! You wrote the most in character Lovino I've ever seen. It was perfect. I believed that it was happening and I could picture it well. His inner dialogue was witty and enjoyable not a nuisance like dialogue often is. I really felt for him. The poor boy was so lonely. I wanted to hug him! I assumed he already knew Antonio when I read this fic, but seeing that he didn't it was an adorable first encounter. I laughed at his jealousy towards Ludwig. Lets face it, he doesn't hate Ludwig for being a 'potato' I think he's just jealous that Feli seems to like Ludwig better even though Lovino would rather die than admit it. Of course you can disagree but that's what I think. Antonio was absolutely charming and he was as always the perfect balance for Lovino. I love how he kept calling him Lovi despite Lovino's constant protesting. I see that as something Antonio would do. I have to say my favourite part was the ending! When he finally acknowledged Antonio by name and not just a figment of his drunk brain's imagination I squealed! So many feels right now! You, my friend are the best writer that I've ever had to honour to know and I'm so blessed to be able to know you and read your stunning work. This is truly a masterpiece. Never stop writing! Of course happy new year! . I hope this review shows my appreciation for you well enough. *hands all the cookies*
LuvingCouples chapter 1 . 1/1/2013