Reviews for Making a Deal
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I am assuming that the monstrosity mentioned is Six's suit? Clara, that is cruelty. You don't do that to the Doctor.

He's moved on.

Loved this!
bartonsromanova chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oooh I like it! I really want to know what happened on Midnight too...
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I do declare that a second installment would be most joyous to behold. So say we all. :o)
TaintedMuse1804 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yes! Please write more soon! :)
moviegal102 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I really liked this, I could see them having a conversationn like that. I could feel as I was readin it my smile getting bigger until my cheeks hurt. I really like to know what happened on midnight, hmm ? I don't know if you meant for it to sound shippy but I read it like , I hope that's ok. I liked it like that. Great job , hope to see more:)
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Blackmail and torture along with extreme embarrassment, that sounds like a fabulous way for Clara to get her way and for her and the Doctor to get along. Especially with that particular outfit. Continuing this is a great idea.
withlipstickasmywarpaint chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Yes! Hilarious! You should continue...(dazzling smile)
hopeyoudontmind chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOVE. THIS.

That is all.
hotkillerz chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
man if ur going to make him wear past clothes u should make him wear 10's suit/coat
LatinBookReader chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Cute, amusing, fun, a nice flashback to past Doctors and the new gen. I likey
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I would definitely enjoy a second installment. This was delightful, fun, and exactly what I'm hopefully anticipating from the Doctor and Clara's relationship in the new season.