Reviews for The Team Galactic Politoed Affair
Akiya chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love this fanfiction. It is the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Left sorry chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Funny !make more one shots like this.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

[team Galactic]

And when something is a name, you always capitalize both parts of it.

[orange islands ]

And this.

[ Politoed's children: Seven young Poliwags, who are still to inherit their fathers jumping skills ]

Don't capitalize seven, and it's "father's".

Proofread better and get a beta reader.
Emerald Dynamo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I suppose they all use Zubat because they exist in probably infinite amount in the pokemon world.
Just for the record, a possible insult for officer McAffer to use would be "Even a Magikarp can Bounce!"
Then again, whether they actually know anything about pokemon is up for debate, as able adults lose to ten-year-olds who have just started out on their journey.
This was a good story, though. I liked it :)
Keep up the epic writing!
Puttylol chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Haha! This was cute! I liked the end how he became a mail person. Great job TPN! Look forward to more awesome stories from you!
Traveling Master chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hey, I'm gonna review- *Crash* ...don't worry I'm, okay. Nothing broken. That was just the cat breaking the vase. Anyways, interesting idea. Never occurred to me why they only use zubat. Glad you brought that up.