Reviews for Memories
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/21
I found this in the captain swan awards from prior years and immediately read it. I don't think you are writing anymore, but thank you for this piece and for leaving it posted. It was sweet, interesting, a very thorough look at the beginning of Emma and Hook's relationship. What a strength of wills beginning too! They were both written very well. Their dates developed the relationship, the fights kept them real. The Family and friends gave them support. There was Neal and Gold. It all worked and was an enjoyable read. This was very good.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
A beautiful walk through the memories of what their life could have been if some events had been slightly different. Very well written. Extremely indepth. Good job!
A Happy Coincidence chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
TOO MANY FEELS RIGHT NOW! I just witnessed pretty much their whole life in like half an hour and you expect me not to cry a little! That was beautiful, the wedding vows especially and the whole last section! I especially liked the way you left it as just one chapter, it really flowed nicely and make it feel like actual time passing between them rather than stagnant chapters! Amazing job, now excuse me while I hug my pillow from all the captain swan feels!
hjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This was AMAZING!
DPrincess chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
aww loved it!
Gaviotica31 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Asfdsaffdsf OMG this was beautiful! I'm crying here, please write more! Also, LOVED The Lady and the Tramp reference, and the meanings of the flowers. You've drowned me in feels, woman!
ireland01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was incredible! I hope that you will continue this story...I would love to see where you would take it. :)
Psychadelia Child chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
AW that was adorable ! Finishing with this beautiful song for the wedding dance PERFECT 3
Mrs. Peter Hayes chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love this fic!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was awesome, thanks!
Madhatter chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
AWWW! This is so romantic. Though I would've loved to see Killian and Emma fighting a bit more. When the paragraph for when Killian proposes to Emma I was like 'Shut up and propose to her already Hook!' and then he popped the question!
LOVE THIS!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh this was excellent! I loved the entire thing, they fought as usual & dealt with Neal but in the end, they came together!
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
RAMBS YOU MAGNIFICENT CREATURE.
That first date was totally adorable. And that dress is very pretty, I looked it up.
The slow burn thing was magnificent. I'm so glad you decided to do it. I know you've been writing left and right, and it paid off. The wedding, the progression, it was lovely.
One and only issue was the formatting. Is there any way you could start a new paragraph whenever a character speaks? #grammarnaziprobz It helps make reading it easier.
But still, OMG. That was amazing. Loved it sosososososo much!