Reviews for Piece of Cake
slugger35 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This was really great !
Maetro chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I love awkward, bumbling Paige. And this story was just adorable. Nice conversation with Paige and Emily's dad. And Paige teasing Emily at the end. Thank you for sharing this.
Shananigan chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Haha, this was awesome. :-) Really great interactions with the parental units and showing how Paige helps out, very sweet.
YourBloodIsRedLikeRoses chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
love it! Pls keep it coming. I love Paily :)
Terias Mcklay chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I quite literally facepalmed through a good portion of this because I could totally see Awkward!Paige flailing about trying to find her footing with Mr. Fields. I enjoyed seeing the heart to heart between the two of them because when it comes down to it, they all love Em. It's their common ground. Sharply written, well done!
mirelka chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Lovely! :3
Max Writer -aka Zucma chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
love it! really good! good job!
Nae10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved it!Cute & sweet!Paily Rocks! ;)
apl85 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was really a cute story :-D
cici chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aww man! This is way out of hand ;p I'm loving this adorkable awkward paige all the more! She is so cute and loving and she doesn't even know it :) its so adorable how Emily whines when she doesn't get a proper kiss from her girl. I love Paige being wanted and loved all at the same time. Great writing and I've never thought Wayne the jelly one as being adorable. Its a twist on his character and that's a fresh input into it. Great job:)