Reviews for A Favorable Wind
I love your stories and i've been putting off this one. I decide to read it since i had time. after reading up to here, I honestly want katniss to be punished for her actions...maybe even to die (i never thought i would say this). but i feel her characterization in this sotry is different. she is so weak. not the strong and brave katniss we all know and love (yes, she sometimes she wasn't always storng or brave considering all that she went through but she was never weak). and with this story i feel she is weak. she says she smart and figured out the mutiny all on her own with little clues but couldn't figure out the consequences of going to snow. i mean if someone tells you they are going to point a gun to you (whether they chose to fire or not) you are going to fight back. (i mean it was a clear sign with the pistol she found. she knew it was for snow). so of course snow is going to do something about it. then what did she think that she could go back being chummy with the sailors? like they'll forgive her or something? i think that is really foolish of her. then there's that thing with peeta. i mean i knew he was different because of the bows, which she noticed. but after finding out that he could read (especially that big word) and she still couldn't piece the clues. it was a privileged to learn how to read back then. she should know with her going on about her class. which is another thing that bothered me because all her actions are based upon society and thats just not katniss. katniss didn't care about the war and everything else, she just want to protect her sister and peeta and when she knew she couldn't protect them the way she wanted, she tried to take out the person who were hurting them. anyway going back to my point of peeta, i mean snow even said privileged. the clues are right there, so figure them out. she says she looks at peeta a lot, but she cannt observe the simple things. I think the rest of the characters are good becuase they fit. i do want you to know that i do love your other stories. you're an amazing writer, which is why i actually go this far because i would have stop at chapter 2 if the wrriting wasnt so good. i guess this story is just not for me. imaybe ill try to read it again somtime and i might like it more then. thank for writing the story tho since may people seem to like it too.
Catherine chapter 22 . 10/4
I loved this story! I read the whole thing in only a matter of days. The ending was so emotionally satisfying- I teared up more than once! Also, Haymitch saying "ghosts are bullshit" is one of the funniest things I've read in ages.
I love the character development of Katniss in this!
LizzieOktambe chapter 22 . 8/22
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. It was so, so beautiful! I love Katniss's character development! I didn't read the book the story wad based on and I don't think I will becouse I'm positive I'll find it much less interesting than your version of the story. It was a wonderful experience to read this. I couldn't stop reading it and I basically swallowed it whole. You're a great writer. Thank you for this fanfic.
I only wanted to say that I loved the ending but I kinda wanted to find out if Prim did ever find that book. Did she read it and understand Katniss's story? Did she tried to find or contact her anyhow?
But probably you just wanted to leave that questions unanswered.
Once again, great story.
BellazB chapter 22 . 6/11
Such a beautiful story. So happy that Katniss chose to leave, such a free spirit shouldn't be trapped in such a suffocating society. Loved it so much!
girlonfire5360 chapter 22 . 5/28
really great story! I really love historical hunger games fanfictions, do you have any other recommendations?
girlonfire5360 chapter 19 . 5/28
awww, i am not ready for this to end! :(
girlonfire5360 chapter 15 . 5/27
Oh dear! We all know that Peeta didn't do it! I really love this story so far! Thank you!
girlonfire5360 chapter 13 . 5/26
Ughhh! Stupid Snow!
girlonfire5360 chapter 4 . 5/25
She has no clue, she should have said yes!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 22 . 4/20
I really enjoyed reading this story, and am fast becoming a fan of these types of Historical AU set stories. I love that cinna gets to live. I couldn't beleive it when you had Thread being on the good guys side...I never beleived it lol. After reading your last set of A/N I am grateful you gave us closure in the epilogue.
I love your work! I wish you'd finish 1by 1
S chapter 22 . 3/24
This was an absolutely amazing story! I loved it, I'm sorry that I didn't review for every chapter, but I didn't want to stop reading! It was totally perfect, just as great as all of your other stories. I love the sailor take on it, and am so glad that Katniss went back and she lived a happy life with Peeta. :D Just perfect!
MrsCullenMallark chapter 22 . 3/22
Omg, I loved this story. Loved that ending. I'm still in tears writing this lol I've been reading this story in my free time over the last couple weeks and I'm going to miss this world. I think I could read numerous stories from it. Thank you for sharing this with us :-)
hermosolector chapter 22 . 3/13
oh my gosh. This story was so beautiful, I had tears in my eyes in the end. I just wish that Katniss' father could be more understanding. in summary... a beautiful story
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »