Reviews for A Favorable Wind
Jazz.646 chapter 22 . 7/9
I loved this. Thank you
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 22 . 7/3
this was so beautiful! I loved finnick in this story and it was absolutely, perfectly written. I will be looking into reading your other stories and if you ever have a want to read something much dirtierI would adore feedback on my stories from you. I appreciate your wording and looooove your grammatical correctness! ha!
JennaGill chapter 22 . 6/5
My favorite lines from this chapter were the differences in describing Gale vs Peeta. From "like kissing a brick wall" to "His mouth is the brush, and I am his canvas" which is also a nice tie in to the sails. Well done dear, loved the story and the ending!
JennaGill chapter 21 . 6/5
Awwww, she did it! Any Haymitch is such a big, lovable softie! Her dada seemed to lighten up a little there, but her mind was already made up!
JennaGill chapter 20 . 6/5
Oh no! I knew that it would be hard to transition back to her old lifestyle but she seems downright miserable. Are her parents modeled more after the Avi novel than THG? Her mother has that prim and proper air about her but her father's reaction is more severe, with the journal burning. I hope that reconnecting with Prim will give her a lift in spirits!
JennaGill chapter 19 . 5/31
Such a bittersweet goodbye aboard the Mockingjay, at least there was sometime for a few more moments of privacy for the younger lovers. Her dad is likely going to be a tough audience for Peeta.
JennaGill chapter 18 . 5/30
Awwww. Finnick is such a good co-conspirator, paving the road for Everlark sex! Very sweet and realistic for a first timer ;)
JennaGill chapter 17 . 5/30
A fitting end for your villan, tossed into the sea he tried to command.
JennaGill chapter 16 . 5/30
Oh man oh man. I hope Thread isn't a double agent for the Captain...
JennaGill chapter 15 . 5/30
Crane's murderer is indeed a mystery, assuming that it wasn't the Capitan somehow. I am perplexed because I sincerely doubt Peeta did it!
JennaGill chapter 14 . 5/30
Whew. Cinna is alive. Will he stay alive by the time they dock in Philadelphia though, that is the question...

And things are definitely heating up for Everlark!
JennaGill chapter 13 . 5/30
Oh dear, things are definitely going from bad to worse for sailor Katniss!
JennaGill chapter 12 . 5/30
Katniss's transformation from lady to sailor has been quick, but she'll need to fortitude in light of the coming sophomore with Snow... And oh yeah, that hurricane! Another great chapter Court!
JennaGill chapter 11 . 5/30
Oh my my my my. Such a lovely first collection of kisses under the stars! How very romantic :)
JennaGill chapter 10 . 5/30
'Tis a shame she doesn't have that private room anymore... Would be a lot more advantageous for future 'massages'... Hehehe.
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »