Reviews for A Favorable Wind
I love the character development of Katniss in this!
LizzieOktambe chapter 22 . 8/22
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. It was so, so beautiful! I love Katniss's character development! I didn't read the book the story wad based on and I don't think I will becouse I'm positive I'll find it much less interesting than your version of the story. It was a wonderful experience to read this. I couldn't stop reading it and I basically swallowed it whole. You're a great writer. Thank you for this fanfic.
I only wanted to say that I loved the ending but I kinda wanted to find out if Prim did ever find that book. Did she read it and understand Katniss's story? Did she tried to find or contact her anyhow?
But probably you just wanted to leave that questions unanswered.
Once again, great story.
BellazB chapter 22 . 6/11
Such a beautiful story. So happy that Katniss chose to leave, such a free spirit shouldn't be trapped in such a suffocating society. Loved it so much!
girlonfire5360 chapter 22 . 5/28
really great story! I really love historical hunger games fanfictions, do you have any other recommendations?
girlonfire5360 chapter 19 . 5/28
awww, i am not ready for this to end! :(
girlonfire5360 chapter 15 . 5/27
Oh dear! We all know that Peeta didn't do it! I really love this story so far! Thank you!
girlonfire5360 chapter 13 . 5/26
Ughhh! Stupid Snow!
girlonfire5360 chapter 4 . 5/25
She has no clue, she should have said yes!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 22 . 4/20
I really enjoyed reading this story, and am fast becoming a fan of these types of Historical AU set stories. I love that cinna gets to live. I couldn't beleive it when you had Thread being on the good guys side...I never beleived it lol. After reading your last set of A/N I am grateful you gave us closure in the epilogue.
I love your work! I wish you'd finish 1by 1
S chapter 22 . 3/24
This was an absolutely amazing story! I loved it, I'm sorry that I didn't review for every chapter, but I didn't want to stop reading! It was totally perfect, just as great as all of your other stories. I love the sailor take on it, and am so glad that Katniss went back and she lived a happy life with Peeta. :D Just perfect!
MrsCullenMallark chapter 22 . 3/22
Omg, I loved this story. Loved that ending. I'm still in tears writing this lol I've been reading this story in my free time over the last couple weeks and I'm going to miss this world. I think I could read numerous stories from it. Thank you for sharing this with us :-)
hermosolector chapter 22 . 3/13
oh my gosh. This story was so beautiful, I had tears in my eyes in the end. I just wish that Katniss' father could be more understanding. in summary... a beautiful story
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/26
Oh man, i hate this katniss
Primrose Angel chapter 22 . 2/7
Well. I should probably be asleep but instead I stayed up and finished this and now I'm crying.

I'm at a loss for words to describe the perfection of what I just read. Katniss' character development throughout the story was great; the language of the whole story was fitting and consistent - admittedly I found it hard to get used to at first, but you managed to fit language from the 1800s to present-day Everlark, and you did it so well; and that ending was just flawless ;)

I can definitely picture this as a film complete with dramatic music and JLaw's brilliant acting :p

Court,you are honestly just amazing. Thank you so so much for writing this.
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »