Reviews for Mines Of Dragon Mountain
jaconda chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
The Doctor was asked to stay behind in 1996. He said it was tempting, but the person asking it knew he couldn't.
He threatens one of the good guys? Compris? When has he ever said that?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
It's better formatted than the first chapter, but remember the writer's first rule. Show. Don't tell. You're giving us this enormous information dump about the background. It's clumsy. It's also unnecessary, as the reader already guessed at most of it.

Don't tell.
CactusNoir chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I love happy endings!
I can't stick around to write much comment because I'm really supposed to be writing this report thing, but &MLP are really cool together, thanks for making it happen! ;p
CactusNoir chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Aw, I guess he was a good guy after all. :(
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I was going to say that Mr Stardust seemed like a really nice guy, and I hoped everything worked out for him, but I think I'm going to have to take that back. He did seem like a really nice guy, until the last section.
I can't believe this doesn't have a kabillion favourites already.
Xelahcik chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Upon finishing this, I can only say that it was a brilliant read, but there's definitely a better and more meaningful word out there to express it. This is definitely among the best Doctor Who/My Little Pony crossover Fan Fics out there. Great job!