Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
The Favorite of the Gods chapter 340 . 12/8/2013
that was really good!
I want Starbucks chapter 343 . 12/8/2013
*three finger salute* that was for Caren, and this is for Haymitch Hater *sticks up middle finger*
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 343 . 12/8/2013
Awwww! Why does Haymitch Hater keep coming back? You are doing awesomely, and don't let anyone tell you differently.
Haymitch hater chapter 342 . 12/8/2013
OK, why are you doing crappy chapters again? Poems are not chapters.
I want Starbucks chapter 342 . 12/7/2013
You should try a song chapter. While they're in the arena they could just all break out in song. The dead could rise and sing along with them. Or you could have Katniss in the first arena and then be like Back in District 12... then suddenly Prim sings "SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE!" then everyone starts to dance and gale can dance by singing "I CAN EAT FOR THE FIRST TIME!" If you don't know that song look it up on Youtube, It's called since you've been gone. Just my ideas
I want Starbucks chapter 341 . 12/7/2013
awesome socks
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 341 . 12/7/2013
Awesome! Sorry that I haven't been reviewing, I was/am exhausted... Great job!
The Favorite of the Gods chapter 339 . 12/5/2013
OH MY GODS THANK YOU! i really appreciate this! i swear if i ever get a chinchilla i will name him finnick and this will be me and my friends' conversations.
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 340 . 12/5/2013
Remember how in the first book of the trilogy, Katniss mentioned that arenas turn into an attraction tour or something? How about a chapter of the process of making an arena into an attraction?
I want Starbucks chapter 340 . 12/5/2013
I remember reading in one of the books, about how they would let people go back and tour the arenas after they were used, I just imagined all the Capitol people fan girling because they're in the actual place that THE Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark fell in love XD Good chapter btw
nevergone4ever chapter 338 . 12/5/2013
RUE x-o
nevergone4ever chapter 340 . 12/5/2013
Nice arena chapter! BTW, if you like music about THG, I suggest you look up 'Panem's Best' by the Tributes. They have 6 amazing songs, one called the Arena with a great music vid. 3 I'm sad that this is ending soon, though! D;
Steady Silence chapter 338 . 12/5/2013
Oh my gosh! You did my request! :O :D

I love this, it's so sweet. I can definitely picture it. Rue looking out for Prim, just like how Katniss looked out for her in the arena.
This is so cute, it's awesome! :)
I want Starbucks chapter 339 . 12/4/2013
OMG THAT WAS GENIUS! I have a request, could you do a chapter where they're reading Hunger Games Fanfiction?
SeraphinaMalfoy0188 chapter 339 . 12/4/2013