Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
nevergone4ever chapter 345 . 12/10/2013
WIRESS! YES. YES. And I do celebrate Christmas :)
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 345 . 12/10/2013
Great job! Yeah, I celebrate Christmas. Ummm, sorry that my reviews are short... Great job! (Again)
sistargazing chapter 344 . 12/10/2013
oh my gods thank you! she loves it! i sent it to her about ten minutes ago and she absolutely loves it! she started reading the whole story and she wants me to say that your writing is absolutely amazing! i agree with her. thanks again for writing the chapter.
Steady Silence chapter 343 . 12/10/2013
Wow, this is really deep. But so true. :D
Steady Silence chapter 344 . 12/10/2013
Wow! This was awesome! Good chapter! I love Rue so much! :D
sistargazing chapter 343 . 12/10/2013
aw that's so true. it's like paul walker. thousands maybe millions will mourn and miss hik but what about the unknown nameless victims of the typhoon in the philippines? they died because of a tragic natural disaster but more people mourn the death of a famous superstar. his death was tragic, yes, but he's one person comapred to the countless other who died in the typhoon and those who die every day.
sistargazing chapter 342 . 12/9/2013
this chapter is true. very true.
I want Starbucks chapter 344 . 12/9/2013
You never did my request...
my-cat-ate-my-homework chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Deep...
sistargazing chapter 341 . 12/8/2013
i have a request! well more like my friend has a request. she wants a chapter about rue's pov when she was reaped.
sistargazing chapter 340 . 12/8/2013
that was really good!
I want Starbucks chapter 343 . 12/8/2013
*three finger salute* that was for Caren, and this is for Haymitch Hater *sticks up middle finger*
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 343 . 12/8/2013
Awwww! Why does Haymitch Hater keep coming back? You are doing awesomely, and don't let anyone tell you differently.
Haymitch hater chapter 342 . 12/8/2013
OK, why are you doing crappy chapters again? Poems are not chapters.
I want Starbucks chapter 342 . 12/7/2013
You should try a song chapter. While they're in the arena they could just all break out in song. The dead could rise and sing along with them. Or you could have Katniss in the first arena and then be like Back in District 12... then suddenly Prim sings "SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE!" then everyone starts to dance and gale can dance by singing "I CAN EAT FOR THE FIRST TIME!" If you don't know that song look it up on Youtube, It's called since you've been gone. Just my ideas
1,634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »