Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
I want Starbucks chapter 341 . 12/7/2013
awesome socks
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 341 . 12/7/2013
Awesome! Sorry that I haven't been reviewing, I was/am exhausted... Great job!
sistargazing chapter 339 . 12/5/2013
OH MY GODS THANK YOU! i really appreciate this! i swear if i ever get a chinchilla i will name him finnick and this will be me and my friends' conversations.
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 340 . 12/5/2013
Remember how in the first book of the trilogy, Katniss mentioned that arenas turn into an attraction tour or something? How about a chapter of the process of making an arena into an attraction?
I want Starbucks chapter 340 . 12/5/2013
I remember reading in one of the books, about how they would let people go back and tour the arenas after they were used, I just imagined all the Capitol people fan girling because they're in the actual place that THE Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark fell in love XD Good chapter btw
nevergone4ever chapter 338 . 12/5/2013
RUE x-o
nevergone4ever chapter 340 . 12/5/2013
Nice arena chapter! BTW, if you like music about THG, I suggest you look up 'Panem's Best' by the Tributes. They have 6 amazing songs, one called the Arena with a great music vid. 3 I'm sad that this is ending soon, though! D;
Steady Silence chapter 338 . 12/5/2013
Oh my gosh! You did my request! :O :D

I love this, it's so sweet. I can definitely picture it. Rue looking out for Prim, just like how Katniss looked out for her in the arena.
This is so cute, it's awesome! :)
I want Starbucks chapter 339 . 12/4/2013
OMG THAT WAS GENIUS! I have a request, could you do a chapter where they're reading Hunger Games Fanfiction?
myspacepatrick chapter 339 . 12/4/2013
… Don't get this one
Guest chapter 339 . 12/4/2013
I cried when Finnick died! It was so sad!
Stella Hawk chapter 338 . 12/3/2013
Too lazy to log in, but I actually liked that chapter a lot! And, really? You've got a HaymitchHaymitch one-shot? Great idea!

P.S Crackpot Hunger Games Theory No. 1 is under construction, trespassers will be prosecuted.
sistargazing chapter 338 . 12/3/2013
aw! how sweet!
sistargazing chapter 337 . 12/3/2013
that was pretty ominous. i have a request! i request that you do a chapter about a fangirl who got a pet chinchilla and named it finnick and all her firends are like why? finnick died! and the fangirl answered so that at least one finnick won't die. and if you haven't guessed the fangirl is me but i don't own a chinchilla ut's just a really weird thing we had to do in science class.
Guest chapter 338 . 12/3/2013
You should do like... Mags or something
1,634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »