Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
nevergone4ever chapter 326 . 11/22/2013
CATCHING FIRE?! You are sooooo lucky! My best friend ditched me when I wanted to go to it -.-
I want Starbucks chapter 326 . 11/21/2013
OMG XD THAT MOVIE WAS FREAKING AMAZING! MY NEW FAVORITE CHARCTER IS NOW JOHANNA! HER INTERVIEW! AND HER TALK THROUGHOUT IT AND HER ATTITUDE JUST GAH! THE MOVIE WAS MAGIC. Liam Hensworth cannot act though XD
Victoire Collins chapter 326 . 11/21/2013
Yeah I agree that's weird really werid and I can't wait to see catching fire and the worst thing is that I'l be going until Nov 28! You're so lucky!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 326 . 11/21/2013
YOU SAW CATCHING FIRE?! At least, I think that's what the premiere is... If so, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO LUCKY! Was it good?
The Favorite of the Gods chapter 325 . 11/21/2013
aww! poor peeta! GUESS WHO'S WATCHING THE MIDNIGHT PREMIER OF CATCHING FIRE?! THIS GIRL IS! omg i'm so excited!
The Favorite of the Gods chapter 324 . 11/21/2013
hehehe foxface went crazy. maybe she heard the fox say something. what did the fox say?!
The Favorite of the Gods chapter 323 . 11/21/2013
omg i can see parents of people like clove and cato saying/doing that! lol
The Favorite of the Gods chapter 322 . 11/21/2013
oh gods! this is so true! you should do a parody of the feast in the arena as a thanksgiving feast for the thanksgiving chapter
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 325 . 11/21/2013
Hahahahahahaha! I love it!
Well you seem like you have your own group of friends. Not too big but very close.
I want Starbucks chapter 325 . 11/21/2013
I think you have a lot of friends, you seem like that type of person. I would let Peeta decorate that all over my car!
MyWorldisDance chapter 325 . 11/20/2013
I think your not popular or unpopular but sorta that one of those middle-ish groups with a fair amount of friends who are also sorta crazy. Tell me if i'm right!
Victoire collins chapter 325 . 11/20/2013
Ummm...Ok. I don't really know what to say
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 325 . 11/20/2013
It seems that you would have at least a tight knit group of friends, kind of like I do... I dunno. Anyways, you're awesome! I would have given up writing this thing in, like, at most 10 days. You are awesome, and don't let anyone tell you differently. ;-)
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 324 . 11/20/2013
Didn't you have another chapter about this? But in the other chapter, she planned her death. Anyway, good job!
Angelineb chapter 2 . 11/20/2013