Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
MyWorldisDance chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
PM me when the poll comes out. Congrats on finishing this! I never would have made it. All of your chapters are really good.
MyWorldisDance chapter 365 . 12/31/2013
Happy New Year! I'm so sad this is over. I will read your other stories now.
billieRueXSmurf chapter 44 . 12/31/2013
oooooooh gurl dat guest got told and served and burrrrnnnned u were like u want some ice for dat burn
billieRueXSmurf chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
ur teacher slapped u . . gasps and slaps teacher for being. 0. boring

o o
loopid chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
My last review for 2013... May this story be ever and always awesome!
billieRueXSmurf chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
25 always 25 this was sad :,(
Victoire Collins chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
It is so sad that this story has to come to an end, but I really liked the last chapter and I must congratulate you for the amazing effort you had put in this story. I think that every author should listen to the opinions, ideas and suggestions given by the readers and you were always great at that!
I really liked this story and there's no way in which it could have been better.
I want to wish a really good new year and please PM when the poll is on.
You are a really amazing person!
billieRueXSmurf chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
u seem awesome i wish u was like u im sometimes called wierd i take it as a compliment i wish we were friends cause u seem amazin x
from billie :) " "

- clown face
billieRueXSmurf chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
3 25
SeraphinaMalfoy0188 chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
Sniff I can't believe it's the end! I know that I have only 'discovered' your story later this year, but I still read all of it! Good luck in future fics, and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! It was a pick-me-up on days that I was down, and a place to just chill at the end of the day. Thank you so much!
Tea4e chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
This was fantastic to follow! great job!
Guest chapter 364 . 12/31/2013
This was a great chapter! Great job!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
I wish you could PM me, but my account isn't set up for it... :( But I will still be reading all of your stories! I still can't believe that this already over! One final thing: YOU ARE AMAZING!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 365 . 12/31/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT THIS IS ALMO- excuse me I'm trying to make myself believe it's- OVER. IT'S GONE TOO FAST!
1,624 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »