Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 366 . 1/2/2014
I just want to congratulate you on his great story! I am so grateful for it, because it inspired me to get my own account and write my own stories! Thanks so much and have a great 2014!
NutellaIsAlwaysTheAnswer chapter 366 . 1/2/2014
I think we all bonded over this year, too. It was really nice that even though sometimes I was really stressed or sad I always had something to look forward to, and it was this story! This was great, it cheered me up every time and I loved it, so very much! I'm looking forward to reading some more of your work! I'll see you in another story
sistargazing chapter 366 . 1/1/2014
awwww! you're welcome! you are such a gret writer and i can't wait to read any of your future stories! i'd love it if you would PM me when the poll is up. i'm going to miss this story! until next time!
sistargazing chapter 365 . 1/1/2014
awww this was so cute and sweet!
sistargazing chapter 364 . 1/1/2014
yayayayayay! that was awesome! IMAGINE DRAGONS BEAT EVERYONE YAYYYY! IMAGINE DRAGONS ARE THE BEST!
I want Starbucks chapter 366 . 1/1/2014
My god what do I say? This story has changed not only changed my view on Fanfiction but also my view on life. You've opened up my world to things that not many people get to see. Your story is a light, and that light shines brighter than all the so call "truth" the world tells us. Your story has gotten me through the ups and downs in life and I'm sad that it's coming to an end. Never the less the story was amazing while it was alive. Have you ever heard the phrase "Don't cry because it's over, but smile because it happened." That phrase is why I lied to you when I said that I was going to sob when this ended. I'm not happy that it's over, but I'm happy it happened. For anyone who's never read this story, they are missing out on a part of life that cannot be obtained any other way unless you have read this story. I believe I speak for all of us (except Haymitch Hater) when I say that we will be with you every step of the way where ever your stories take you next. We will never give up on you and your dreams of one day being an author. We will all be there to catch you when you fall forever. And maybe one day when I'm discussing books with my friend, and they ask me to recommend a book I can recommend a book by you. I see big things in your future FSP and I know you're going places, don't ever give up, always keep climbing, until you have finally reached the top. Never let anyone bring you down, become a female verison of Peeta. When the Capitol brought him down, he fought through it and got back to Katniss. We all love you FSP, and we will forever. Just know that I'm always here whenever you need me and that I always will be along with your other tribute pies.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor

I want Starbucks (Molly)
P.S. I want to hear about the poll
I want Starbucks chapter 365 . 1/1/2014
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 366 . 1/1/2014
You truly have the potential to be an author! :) Despite this story being over, I think I'll come back from time to time just to re read my favorite chapters. Great job! Happy 2014!
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 365 . 1/1/2014
*wipes tear*
2013 really is over...
Hello, 2014!
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 364 . 1/1/2014
Hahahahahaha!
MyWorldisDance chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
PM me when the poll comes out. Congrats on finishing this! I never would have made it. All of your chapters are really good.
MyWorldisDance chapter 365 . 12/31/2013
Happy New Year! I'm so sad this is over. I will read your other stories now.
billieRueXSmurf chapter 44 . 12/31/2013
oooooooh gurl dat guest got told and served and burrrrnnnned u were like u want some ice for dat burn
billieRueXSmurf chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
ur teacher slapped u . . gasps and slaps teacher for being. 0. boring

o o
loopid chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
My last review for 2013... May this story be ever and always awesome!
1,634 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »