Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
billieRueXSmurf chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
u seem awesome i wish u was like u im sometimes called wierd i take it as a compliment i wish we were friends cause u seem amazin x
from billie :) " "

- clown face
billieRueXSmurf chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
3 25
ThaliaGrace0808 chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
Sniff I can't believe it's the end! I know that I have only 'discovered' your story later this year, but I still read all of it! Good luck in future fics, and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! It was a pick-me-up on days that I was down, and a place to just chill at the end of the day. Thank you so much!
Tea4e chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
This was fantastic to follow! great job!
Guest chapter 364 . 12/31/2013
This was a great chapter! Great job!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 366 . 12/31/2013
I wish you could PM me, but my account isn't set up for it... :( But I will still be reading all of your stories! I still can't believe that this already over! One final thing: YOU ARE AMAZING!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 365 . 12/31/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT THIS IS ALMO- excuse me I'm trying to make myself believe it's- OVER. IT'S GONE TOO FAST!
Guest chapter 364 . 12/31/2013
Jb and 1d are one of the only bands/singers I cannot stand. Go Imagine Dragons!
Jade R. Manning chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
hahahaha! So funny! I love it!
Jade R. Manning chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Wow...this is so beautiful!
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I absolutely LOVE you and your idea! You are amazing!
MyWorldisDance chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
I don't like JB or 1D. They both suck! Really bad! But this chapter is really funny.
I want Starbucks chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
I hate JB and 1D, god tomorrow is the last chapter. GOD I'M GONNA SOB!
NutellaIsAlwaysTheAnswer chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
Hey! I'm SO sorry I stopped reviewing! I've been awfully busy with the holidays and school and piano lessons and just everything and I didn't have the time to read or review, still I was SO happy when I came back and saw the story wasn't over, even if it only has a chapter left! I already read all the chapters I missed up to this point and I have to say there were all AWESOME! Really I can't believe this story is over, I mean it was just amazing how I both laughed and nearly cried trough the whole story, plus you are just a very nice person and an AMAZING author! You were really nice and grateful to each of your reviewers through the whole story and that's something most authors forget. Happy almost new year and merry christmas! Again I'm sorry I didn't read or review, or if you thought I forgot about this story, and I'm specially sorry I came back on the last chapter, but still I LOVE this story and I can't believe it's over
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »