Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
NutellaIsAlwaysTheAnswer chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
Hey! I'm SO sorry I stopped reviewing! I've been awfully busy with the holidays and school and piano lessons and just everything and I didn't have the time to read or review, still I was SO happy when I came back and saw the story wasn't over, even if it only has a chapter left! I already read all the chapters I missed up to this point and I have to say there were all AWESOME! Really I can't believe this story is over, I mean it was just amazing how I both laughed and nearly cried trough the whole story, plus you are just a very nice person and an AMAZING author! You were really nice and grateful to each of your reviewers through the whole story and that's something most authors forget. Happy almost new year and merry christmas! Again I'm sorry I didn't read or review, or if you thought I forgot about this story, and I'm specially sorry I came back on the last chapter, but still I LOVE this story and I can't believe it's over
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
Yeah...I don't really either. When I wrote the other review, like, 10 seconds ago, I didn't realize that there was this chapter too, so, same goes for this one!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 363 . 12/30/2013
Um... I don't really care? I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS! Are you going to be updating/writing any other stories? IM GOING TO BE LOST WITHOUT THIS!
nevergone4ever chapter 363 . 12/30/2013
I loved this. Thank you (:
nevergone4ever chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
ONE MORE DAY LEFT. I'm in shock.
Victoire Collins chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
I loved it! It was amazing!
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 363 . 12/30/2013
Celebrity Games! You've had a couple of facebook chapters before :)
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 362 . 12/30/2013
Yay! Thanks for taking my idea seriously (many authors don't :p). I'd like to have a chapter on Taylor Swift please.
I want Starbucks chapter 363 . 12/29/2013
Hey so I guess celebrity games next chapter cause ik you have a certain plan for your last chapter ;) anyways I'll change my vote to imagine dragons
theoreocat chapter 363 . 12/29/2013
facebook. then celebrity games. i'm voting for IMAGINE DRAGONS! i'm so excited i might meet them tomorrow cuz i'm in las vegas! my mom won't buy me tickets for the show but they're going to be in the lobby of the hotel i'm staying at and i might meet them and i'm so excited!
Guest chapter 363 . 12/29/2013
Facebook!
MyWorldisDance chapter 363 . 12/29/2013
Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 362 . 12/29/2013
Ummm... One Direction? I'd like to see what happens with them in Panem! Awesome job!
loopid chapter 362 . 12/29/2013
THAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! 99999999x

Um... any except Justin Bieber, please.
MyWorldisDance chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
You should do a truth or dare chapter!
1,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »