Reviews for A Year of Hunger Games
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
Yeah...I don't really either. When I wrote the other review, like, 10 seconds ago, I didn't realize that there was this chapter too, so, same goes for this one!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 363 . 12/30/2013
Um... I don't really care? I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS! Are you going to be updating/writing any other stories? IM GOING TO BE LOST WITHOUT THIS!
nevergone4ever chapter 363 . 12/30/2013
I loved this. Thank you (:
nevergone4ever chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
ONE MORE DAY LEFT. I'm in shock.
Victoire Collins chapter 364 . 12/30/2013
I loved it! It was amazing!
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 363 . 12/30/2013
Celebrity Games! You've had a couple of facebook chapters before :)
thebunnylikestosaygoshness chapter 362 . 12/30/2013
Yay! Thanks for taking my idea seriously (many authors don't :p). I'd like to have a chapter on Taylor Swift please.
I want Starbucks chapter 363 . 12/29/2013
Hey so I guess celebrity games next chapter cause ik you have a certain plan for your last chapter ;) anyways I'll change my vote to imagine dragons
theoreocat chapter 363 . 12/29/2013
facebook. then celebrity games. i'm voting for IMAGINE DRAGONS! i'm so excited i might meet them tomorrow cuz i'm in las vegas! my mom won't buy me tickets for the show but they're going to be in the lobby of the hotel i'm staying at and i might meet them and i'm so excited!
Guest chapter 363 . 12/29/2013
Facebook!
MyWorldisDance chapter 363 . 12/29/2013
Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB! Kill JB!
RowanOfTheWoods chapter 362 . 12/29/2013
Ummm... One Direction? I'd like to see what happens with them in Panem! Awesome job!
loopid chapter 362 . 12/29/2013
THAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! 99999999x

Um... any except Justin Bieber, please.
MyWorldisDance chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
You should do a truth or dare chapter!
MyWorldisDance chapter 16 . 12/29/2013