Reviews for Scars
Jaybird chapter 9 . 9/9
This universe is awesome. Like really awesome.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 9 . 9/6
Bruce and Jason hugging. That needs to be illustrated. Anyway I love the emotions you put into this and this sequel does not feel forced but actually adds on
Nalash Polal Falayt chapter 9 . 8/28
THIS ONE IS TOOOO SWEEEEEEEET! Dick is super adorable!

I really love the part when Jason is back in his Gotham. It was nice. Gives a warm feeling inside.
And also the fact that Robin points out the similarities between Jason and Roy. It is something I always thought of.
The kidnaping at Inside Scoop was in a way expected. But there are too many things distracting me that it is hard to see the big thing.

Love love this story and it's prequel (which I love more). Keep up the marvelous work!
jadedolphin chapter 9 . 7/19
I really enjoyed reading this and Volatile, which I just finished this morning. I love the Bruce/Dick/Jason dynamic that you have created here. Is there any hope for you writing more for this storyline? I would really like to see Bruce meet his counterpart for some reason.

Great job with this at any rate!
Dratias chapter 9 . 7/4
Wow. And here I thought Volatile was good.. Dude, your DaddyBat moments with Dick and Jason were just... really can't think of a good enough word for it. They 10/10, so freaking sweet, perfectly written, and in character. Absolutely loved this. Older!Jason has always been a favorite of mine, and you write it fantastically. Very well done.

- Dratias
Pixie07 chapter 9 . 6/2
This story was pure gold, I love it
jasontodd chapter 9 . 5/15
Excellent story. I love the universe you have created and the big brother/little borther relationship that's developed between Jason and Dick. Hope you do more in this universe.
jaytodd chapter 4 . 5/15
Love your take on Jason. It's awesome.
L.L.Wayne chapter 9 . 5/10
Can you make a sequel or something with oneshots in this verse? I really like your take on the Jason/Dick dynamic!
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 4/5
you know for some reason i always thought the dark-haired man that helped Jason to his feet during the shooting at the hotel would play a part in the fanfic but i don't know why... maybe because you made the effort to describe him?
Thank you for writing this. Between this and Volatile I have just spent my entire sunday reading fanfiction...and it was totally worth it.
That was beautiful. Just beautiful.
Oh no no no they can't kidnap Dick! I hope Red Hood kicks their ass!
loved this opening chapter...Dick in a tux and big brother Jasoon being all protective...so many feels.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 8 . 3/28
the prodigal son is back :)