Reviews for Scars
Prisma19 chapter 1 . 1/1
Thank you so much for writing the sequel. I really enjoyed Volatile and loved reading this one. I loved how Jason reacted when he hit his head because that is totally the way Jason would react. I also loved the creative way you incorporated the Lazarus Pit to erase Dicks Scars. One of my favorite parts in the story was when Jason finally went back to his Gotham to forgive Bruce (with was done very well) and Alfred and Dick were on his butt about visiting them.
ammstar11 chapter 9 . 12/31/2019
Oh the emotions!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 8 . 4/30/2019
I was re-reading this again cause it’s just so awesome and I had a funny thought for a one shot; in case you ever got bored. A portal opens up randomly and a hand reaches out and grabs Jason by the back of his jacket, collar, and drags him in before the portal closes. So Batman and robin, full gear, race to save him only to find out that Dick from his own world got annoyed he hadn’t made good on his promise to visit; so, he made good on his to grab him. It then becomes a game between Dick to play Capture the Jason Flag, at random times. Some times it is most inopportune. Haha. All this really boils down to is that your stories are all amazing.
Melira chapter 9 . 3/31/2019
Wow, in some ways, you almost let Dick off easy in this story. At least in comparison to Volatile. Or to what I remember from Coming of Rage and Caged Birds Don't Sing.
Well done, having to major story lines connected to one another and still underlined with both Dick's and Jason's 'issues'.

I find the ways you let Jason observe the differences between the two dimensions highly interesting. Of course, Volatile had more of them, but I forgot to write that in my review there so I decided to do it here.

On to the final part of the verse!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 9 . 2/25/2019
Love this family~verse.
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 9/29/2018
I thought Volatile couldn't get any better... and then I discovered it was part of a trilogy! Love this!
ScribeOfRED chapter 9 . 9/15/2017
A friend linked me to this incredible trilogy, and I totally did not mainline the whole thing in a day. (I totally did.) And WOW. It's honestly fantastic! This chapter, though, is the one from the entire trilogy that keeps replaying in my head this evening, and I feel you need to know I teared up when Dick gave Jason his own ornament. It wasn't unexpected, since you foreshadowed it, but it happened earlier enough in the story that I forgot it was going to take place, and after the DEEPLY SATISFYING resolution between Jason and his own Bruce, Dick's unconditional acceptance just hit so hard. I enjoyed the whole story, and indeed trilogy, tremendously, but these are the two scenes I will always think back on with the most fondness. What can I say, I'm a sucker for redemption arcs (and big brothers). Thank you for this wonderful journey.
Bru21 chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
This sequel was everything I needed it to be-there's a reason your fics are being turned into graphic comics and it's because the stories, both 'Scars' and 'Volatile' are just so...powerful. it's the justice that Jason needs, and this story in particular gives such a great closure to his and Bruce's relationship (The Bruce from his original world). I loved these two, and they inspired my own Red Hood fic (which is not nearly as good) and I continue to be inspired by how you did such a seamless, wonderful crossover and creatively stitched these two worlds together~! Thank you!
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Such a wonderful, happy ending to a very emotional tale. I really enjoyed reading this.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 8 . 6/20/2017
Beautiful, and moving.
Dick-grayson-trash chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Honestly this was so fucking cute and yet so well written I cant help but adore it.
The ending just about killed me and almost made me squeal at 2:40am The story line made sence and followed a time line which is alwase good, and not to mention the way each character was written.
Pure briliance.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2017
Type your review for this chapter here...
I can just imagine this happening in YJ
*Everyone is trying to discover a way to end cancer*
Wally: GUYS I FOUND THE MOTHER FRIGGIN' CURE!
Jason: And I've found an annoying sonovabitch that goes at the speed of light and screams.
M'gann: *under her breath* Humans aren't this violent.
Wally: Wow, somebody else ignores Arty too,
Robin: ANYWAYS! Now what do we do?
Computer: SCREEECH! SCARY DUDE B01!
*Robin and Jason start to sweat and the team prepares to fight*
*Alfred comes in in a mask*
Alfred: You two are way too late past bed-time and lord know you two have school *grabs Jay and Rob's ear and starts dragging them towards the Zeta-Beam*
*Jason and Robin are scared*
You're welcome! *Robin and Jason is glaring across from me rubbing their ears*
-Dying TAFfyLover
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
Type your review for this chapter here...
I have a sweater I need to donate to Jason *gives him my "BREAKING NEWS: I don't care" sweater* Jason: *eyebrow twitching* Bitch, what the absolute fuck is this shit? Dick: OHMEHGERD! JASON IT'S PERFECT FIT! WE NEED BRUCE AND ALFRED TO COME AND SEE THIS! Jason:*looks absolutely horrified* What have you fucking done you asshole!? Me: Created a pretty damn funny meme
...
I regret nothing
-TAFfyLover
twistyslinky chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
I honestly didnt think these Volatile stories would be that good since I dont particularly like Jason in the first place but one of your stories mentioned the comic so i had to check it out. It ended on a cliffhanger. Where Robin says that hes Dick Grayson and I just had to read the rest so i went to the actual story and was met with the same Robin torture and daddybats as any of the rest of your stories and i liked it. I read the other two and loved them as well. I adore bat family fluff. So now Jason has been added in my circle of bat fam members i actually like. The only one left outside is Tim. Poor Tim. :/ And I loved how he was able to return to his world and recouncile with his Bruce. I just love daddybats! All in All, great story! And Dick has a way about him to where few people hate him. I mean the Joker just likes to torture him. So he doesnt count.
J chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
this fic changed my goddamn life. i actually cried. both this and the first one are just incredible beautifully written fics. you have an incredible handle on Jason. thank you for writing this.