Reviews for Scars
ScribeOfRED chapter 9 . 9/15
A friend linked me to this incredible trilogy, and I totally did not mainline the whole thing in a day. (I totally did.) And WOW. It's honestly fantastic! This chapter, though, is the one from the entire trilogy that keeps replaying in my head this evening, and I feel you need to know I teared up when Dick gave Jason his own ornament. It wasn't unexpected, since you foreshadowed it, but it happened earlier enough in the story that I forgot it was going to take place, and after the DEEPLY SATISFYING resolution between Jason and his own Bruce, Dick's unconditional acceptance just hit so hard. I enjoyed the whole story, and indeed trilogy, tremendously, but these are the two scenes I will always think back on with the most fondness. What can I say, I'm a sucker for redemption arcs (and big brothers). Thank you for this wonderful journey.
Bru21 chapter 9 . 8/21
This sequel was everything I needed it to be-there's a reason your fics are being turned into graphic comics and it's because the stories, both 'Scars' and 'Volatile' are just so...powerful. it's the justice that Jason needs, and this story in particular gives such a great closure to his and Bruce's relationship (The Bruce from his original world). I loved these two, and they inspired my own Red Hood fic (which is not nearly as good) and I continue to be inspired by how you did such a seamless, wonderful crossover and creatively stitched these two worlds together~! Thank you!
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 9 . 6/21
Such a wonderful, happy ending to a very emotional tale. I really enjoyed reading this.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 8 . 6/20
Beautiful, and moving.
Dick-grayson-trash chapter 1 . 6/14
Honestly this was so fucking cute and yet so well written I cant help but adore it.
The ending just about killed me and almost made me squeal at 2:40am The story line made sence and followed a time line which is alwase good, and not to mention the way each character was written.
Pure briliance.
Type your review for this chapter here...
I can just imagine this happening in YJ
*Everyone is trying to discover a way to end cancer*
Wally: GUYS I FOUND THE MOTHER FRIGGIN' CURE!
Jason: And I've found an annoying sonovabitch that goes at the speed of light and screams.
M'gann: *under her breath* Humans aren't this violent.
Wally: Wow, somebody else ignores Arty too,
Robin: ANYWAYS! Now what do we do?
Computer: SCREEECH! SCARY DUDE B01!
*Robin and Jason start to sweat and the team prepares to fight*
*Alfred comes in in a mask*
Alfred: You two are way too late past bed-time and lord know you two have school *grabs Jay and Rob's ear and starts dragging them towards the Zeta-Beam*
*Jason and Robin are scared*
You're welcome! *Robin and Jason is glaring across from me rubbing their ears*
-Dying TAFfyLover
Type your review for this chapter here...
I have a sweater I need to donate to Jason *gives him my "BREAKING NEWS: I don't care" sweater* Jason: *eyebrow twitching* Bitch, what the absolute fuck is this shit? Dick: OHMEHGERD! JASON IT'S PERFECT FIT! WE NEED BRUCE AND ALFRED TO COME AND SEE THIS! Jason:*looks absolutely horrified* What have you fucking done you asshole!? Me: Created a pretty damn funny meme
...
I regret nothing
-TAFfyLover
twistyslinky chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
I honestly didnt think these Volatile stories would be that good since I dont particularly like Jason in the first place but one of your stories mentioned the comic so i had to check it out. It ended on a cliffhanger. Where Robin says that hes Dick Grayson and I just had to read the rest so i went to the actual story and was met with the same Robin torture and daddybats as any of the rest of your stories and i liked it. I read the other two and loved them as well. I adore bat family fluff. So now Jason has been added in my circle of bat fam members i actually like. The only one left outside is Tim. Poor Tim. :/ And I loved how he was able to return to his world and recouncile with his Bruce. I just love daddybats! All in All, great story! And Dick has a way about him to where few people hate him. I mean the Joker just likes to torture him. So he doesnt count.
J chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
this fic changed my goddamn life. i actually cried. both this and the first one are just incredible beautifully written fics. you have an incredible handle on Jason. thank you for writing this.
Jaybird chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
This universe is awesome. Like really awesome.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Bruce and Jason hugging. That needs to be illustrated. Anyway I love the emotions you put into this and this sequel does not feel forced but actually adds on
Nalash Polal Falayt chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
THIS ONE IS TOOOO SWEEEEEEEET! Dick is super adorable!

I really love the part when Jason is back in his Gotham. It was nice. Gives a warm feeling inside.
And also the fact that Robin points out the similarities between Jason and Roy. It is something I always thought of.
The kidnaping at Inside Scoop was in a way expected. But there are too many things distracting me that it is hard to see the big thing.

Love love this story and it's prequel (which I love more). Keep up the marvelous work!
jadedolphin chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
I really enjoyed reading this and Volatile, which I just finished this morning. I love the Bruce/Dick/Jason dynamic that you have created here. Is there any hope for you writing more for this storyline? I would really like to see Bruce meet his counterpart for some reason.

Great job with this at any rate!
Dratias chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Wow. And here I thought Volatile was good.. Dude, your DaddyBat moments with Dick and Jason were just... really can't think of a good enough word for it. They 10/10, so freaking sweet, perfectly written, and in character. Absolutely loved this. Older!Jason has always been a favorite of mine, and you write it fantastically. Very well done.

- Dratias
Pixie07 chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
This story was pure gold, I love it