Reviews for Scars
Type your review for this chapter here...
I can just imagine this happening in YJ
*Everyone is trying to discover a way to end cancer*
Wally: GUYS I FOUND THE MOTHER FRIGGIN' CURE!
Jason: And I've found an annoying sonovabitch that goes at the speed of light and screams.
M'gann: *under her breath* Humans aren't this violent.
Wally: Wow, somebody else ignores Arty too,
Robin: ANYWAYS! Now what do we do?
Computer: SCREEECH! SCARY DUDE B01!
*Robin and Jason start to sweat and the team prepares to fight*
*Alfred comes in in a mask*
Alfred: You two are way too late past bed-time and lord know you two have school *grabs Jay and Rob's ear and starts dragging them towards the Zeta-Beam*
*Jason and Robin are scared*
You're welcome! *Robin and Jason is glaring across from me rubbing their ears*
-Dying TAFfyLover
Type your review for this chapter here...
I have a sweater I need to donate to Jason *gives him my "BREAKING NEWS: I don't care" sweater* Jason: *eyebrow twitching* Bitch, what the absolute fuck is this shit? Dick: OHMEHGERD! JASON IT'S PERFECT FIT! WE NEED BRUCE AND ALFRED TO COME AND SEE THIS! Jason:*looks absolutely horrified* What have you fucking done you asshole!? Me: Created a pretty damn funny meme
...
I regret nothing
-TAFfyLover
twistyslinky chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
I honestly didnt think these Volatile stories would be that good since I dont particularly like Jason in the first place but one of your stories mentioned the comic so i had to check it out. It ended on a cliffhanger. Where Robin says that hes Dick Grayson and I just had to read the rest so i went to the actual story and was met with the same Robin torture and daddybats as any of the rest of your stories and i liked it. I read the other two and loved them as well. I adore bat family fluff. So now Jason has been added in my circle of bat fam members i actually like. The only one left outside is Tim. Poor Tim. :/ And I loved how he was able to return to his world and recouncile with his Bruce. I just love daddybats! All in All, great story! And Dick has a way about him to where few people hate him. I mean the Joker just likes to torture him. So he doesnt count.
J chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
this fic changed my goddamn life. i actually cried. both this and the first one are just incredible beautifully written fics. you have an incredible handle on Jason. thank you for writing this.
Jaybird chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
This universe is awesome. Like really awesome.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Bruce and Jason hugging. That needs to be illustrated. Anyway I love the emotions you put into this and this sequel does not feel forced but actually adds on
Nalash Polal Falayt chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
THIS ONE IS TOOOO SWEEEEEEEET! Dick is super adorable!

I really love the part when Jason is back in his Gotham. It was nice. Gives a warm feeling inside.
And also the fact that Robin points out the similarities between Jason and Roy. It is something I always thought of.
The kidnaping at Inside Scoop was in a way expected. But there are too many things distracting me that it is hard to see the big thing.

Love love this story and it's prequel (which I love more). Keep up the marvelous work!
jadedolphin chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
I really enjoyed reading this and Volatile, which I just finished this morning. I love the Bruce/Dick/Jason dynamic that you have created here. Is there any hope for you writing more for this storyline? I would really like to see Bruce meet his counterpart for some reason.

Great job with this at any rate!
Dratias chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Wow. And here I thought Volatile was good.. Dude, your DaddyBat moments with Dick and Jason were just... really can't think of a good enough word for it. They 10/10, so freaking sweet, perfectly written, and in character. Absolutely loved this. Older!Jason has always been a favorite of mine, and you write it fantastically. Very well done.

- Dratias
Pixie07 chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
This story was pure gold, I love it
jasontodd chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
Excellent story. I love the universe you have created and the big brother/little borther relationship that's developed between Jason and Dick. Hope you do more in this universe.
jaytodd chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Love your take on Jason. It's awesome.
L.L.Wayne chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
Can you make a sequel or something with oneshots in this verse? I really like your take on the Jason/Dick dynamic!
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
you know for some reason i always thought the dark-haired man that helped Jason to his feet during the shooting at the hotel would play a part in the fanfic but i don't know why... maybe because you made the effort to describe him?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
Thank you for writing this. Between this and Volatile I have just spent my entire sunday reading fanfiction...and it was totally worth it.