Reviews for Make a Wish, Kiddo
Jesii28 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Beautiful and heartbreaking.
Crystalyte chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Well, I wanted to leave a review for this when I first read it, but it's taken me almost 2 weeks to finish gluing the shattered pieces of my heart back together. Totally, all you fault btw. :p

Anyways, I wanted to tell you that this was one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking fics that I've read in a long time. I sobbed at my computer for half an hour after I read it. And it's been awhile since a fic has made me cry.

Etta's POV as she watched over her parents was beautifully written and I feel that you captured her voice perfectly. My favorite part was when Peter woke up from his fever and saw her standing next to him. Then that last part. Etta becoming the wind after Peter and Olivia let her go. Every time I think about it, I start to tear up.

Well, that's enough of my blubberfest. As always, I look forward to your next story. Any plans to continue Homecoming? I love missing scene fics and I'd love to see you continue that project.
S.AFringie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful... Just beautiful. The imagery, the concept... Its all just beautiful!
Thank you Elialys, thank you.
Laurel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
What a beautiful and heartbreaking story! Let me tell you, I had never cried reading a fanfic, however, I did it because you write very well! You know exactly what words use and when. Congratulations for your amazing talent! AND A "HAPPY NEW YEAR" BY A BRAZILIAN GIRL :)
red lighting chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
elimoncia chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love it!
A kaleidoscope of emotions!
Thanks for sharing!
Arianne chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I cried.
That was really sad.
And happy.
Conflicting emotions here!
What a way to let free.
I loved it.
I shall now drown my sorrows in season 1 of Gilmore Girls...
Thanks Ambre! ;)
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Don't mind me, I'm just practically crying over here...

I hope death is as beautiful as you make it. Seriously, your version is better than any theory ever.

Never stop writing. Even if you stop writing Fringe, or stop posting online, never stop writing. Your voice, your style, your everything is just too amazing. I can never get over how spot on you are about everything, whether it the characters or the emotions, or just the way to convey your imagery.

It's just too lovely.

Thank you.
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Damn... you always make me cry.

This WAS a departure from your usual style, but you really pulled it off. Great story, well written (and I usually don't like first person), and lovely symbolism.

I really liked the rainbows reference.

Beautifully done, and kudos to you for trying something different! Bravo!
keslei chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was a brilliant concept, and was, as always, beautifully written.
CorwinOfAmber chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh, that's just evil. It's perfect. There are tears in my eyes.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was so beautiful!
A Girl Like You chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What a beautiful new perspective! I truly enjoyed reading this. My favorite lines:

"Slowly, his colors begin to reappear.

They grow, intensify, and merge with hers, until they form a unique rainbow that is entirely theirs."

Thank you for sharing your inspiration with the rest of the Fringe Fandom.
Happy New Year!