Reviews for The Pain of Remembering
rose2e chapter 14 . 1/23
I want more
uu49824x chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
Please please please update this it. Is. AMAZINGLY AWESOME! I mist read more so please do update this wonderful story soon
Raven chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
One more!
One more!
I luv you chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
relax dude/dudette we forgive you (mostly)
besides its not like we can kill you for not updating because then you wouldn't be able to finish.
*wink,wink,nudge,nudge* (meaning "stay with this story until it's finished, got it")
Hehe Just joking. But seriously, just had two authors go hiatus on me... not good feeling...
'sides your story's great, wish I had your creativity really help for English... *sigh*
Anywho, keep up the good work and effort! ;P
Nainers chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Please update THIS IS AMAZING! and I want to know what happens next! :D
Demiwizard 4 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Whoop whoop! Awesome chapter! XD XD
Can't wait 4 the next one! XD XD
DragonSoul12 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
aww this is SOO sweet! I love this please continue/update soon!
dragoscilvio chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Very sweet :-)
Death-Sama01 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Thanks for the chapter honestly I read so many fanfiction a everyday I don't usually notice when someone doesn't update for months until they mention it XD anyway I enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Yay you are back! So exited!
This was always one of y favourites and I was devastated when you stopped Posting. Cants wait for the next chapter. :)
SparkleH876 chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Cool story! I love it and who even cares about historical inaccuracies anyway! I think they make the story better!
Inazuma ninja chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
love it, this story is great
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
This is seriously my favorite chapter, it's so sweet brother and sister- moments.

Toothania is right, Jack and Pippa really was the cutesr pair of siblings.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Hey, fifty feet up is really actually quite a height. You can find double story houses smaller than fifty feet, and I can certainly tell you no one can catch a person falling from that height with sustaining some damage. The person falling would also receive some sort of injury, even if someone actually managed to catch them.

However, besides the aforementioned issue, a trap that could get a fourteen year old girl into the air might have dangled her upside down with her head two, three feet above the ground tops. Physics, and gravity, and other universal rules just wouldn't allow for an eighty-five pound, ninety pound (we are talking late sixteen hundreds here: the people then wouldn't have access to the nutritious or fatty foods that would nowadays add weight to a person's body) teenaged girl to go flying that high.

And also, if she really had flown that high, then the rope her ankle was attached to would have had to have been looped over a branch or such at least that high. And besides the fact that branches that high up in tree aren't that strong, and wouldn't have supported her, Jack would have had to have climbed up that high to get the rope up there, and as nimble as he might be, there's a good chance he couldn't have made it that high.

We're also taking about a tree quite near a house, a.k.a. civilisation. Even back then, in the immediate vicinity there wouldn't had been trees of that height. Hey, even when Jack visits the Burgess village back when he was first born as Jack Frost in the movie, there weren't trees in the immediate surrounding area of the village. You had to walk out maybe fifteen, twenty meters it looked. And those trees didn't look fifty feet. At least I do t remember them looking that high.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I really like your story, and I watch for updates and all, but I dislike it when authors are silly when using lengths, heights, volumes, ect. Really, please don't take offence, I just felt compelled to tell you that the height Gwyn flew to in the story was ridiculously impossible.

Good luck with the story, and I hope you update soon!
ItstheBookworm chapter 13 . 7/29/2013