Reviews for Passive
Serenityofthematrix chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Good chapter here.
Serenityofthematrix chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Oh no poor Sherlock. Good chapter.
foxeeflame chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Oh wow! Love your fic! Can't wait to read the next chapter Please do lots of Sherlock"s POV, you are rather good at it! Love the angst and hurt/comfort! Update soon!
someonethe3rd chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
yeah! you kept it going
flowdiggity chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
re-post the ones i edited you lil bitch
someonethe3rd chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Please keep updating this is really good so far
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Noooooo Sherlock is not allowed to kill himself! I forbid it! D:
Great story though I like that John finally sees that sherlock is human, and therefore he has to fix what hes done :)
Serenityofthematrix chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Oh boy this doesn't bode we'll does it. Good chapter even though it short.
MerlinPsych chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Oh my goodness, that was so intenese! And I love Mycroft's relationship with Sherlock, it's interesting how you're exploring it. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
And a crossover between Merlin and Sherlock? Is that what you meant? Because I'd really like to see a new Merlock fic! :D
chaoswalking chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
John! Mycroft! Nooo don't be cry!
Marvelous update, friendo! So emotional...(did you write this is maaath? :) )
MerlinPsych chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Update soon please! And he's not OC, he does have feelings, he just has a hard time expressing them. So don't worry! This is great! :)
MerlinPsych chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Once again, you really captured the characters. And hmmm... calling Mycroft? Interesting...
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow, great job! You are really good at writing Sherlock's logical thought process, and showing that he does deep down have feelings! This looks really good, so I think I'll read on now. (;
chaoswalking chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
My dear friend,
I must say I adore this. Do make sure my ol' boy Sherlock makes it out alive. I'm quiet fond of his sassiness. Oh, and John, too. He makes me very happy.
Love, chaoswalking.