Reviews for The Path Fate Chooses
khrVariaLover chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
shin-chan totally cares for takao. tsuntsun won't even admit it xP
khrVariaLover chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
takao! you poor baby *hugs him tightly*
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
OMG MA FEEEEELS ARE OVERFLOWING! You did an amazing job writing this up…it's an amazing fic.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I almost want to see takao here play a game of basketball, with midorima, and then get sent to the hospital. Oooo all the angst!
Demonic Human chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Gah please update!
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
*ehem* Hi, me again ssu ;
Anyways, what I meant with no. 3 is... PLOT HOLE! Wanna know what happened to Kazu-chan after that ;;
Pls? **
But that's just me, so anyway... Thank you for writing such a BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL FIC! ;A;
PT-chan ssu chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
There are three things I want to say about this fic.

1. It's beautifully bittersweet. (*sniff*beautiful, heartbreaking, but heartwarming as well... Kazu-chan...*sniff* )
2. I absolutely LOVE it from the bottom of my heart! (Shintarou-kun, do your best! )
And 3. IT CANT BE OVER YET! THERE NEEDS TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER! THE ENDING CANT EVEN BE CALLED AN OPEN ENDING! NOR A CLIFFHANGER! IT'S NOT YET COMPLETE! PLEEEEEEEASE!

XDDDDDD \(OAO)/
SunshineProject chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
love it!
Envyyyy chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Wait .. So is this the end ? ): I wana know if takao ever gets better ... Damn. .

But this is .. Awesome. ;3
Minatu the Terrible chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Beautiful. Even though there wasn't really much interaction between Midorima and Takao, it was nice. I could tell how much Midorima cared and, surprisingly, admired Takao. All of their feelings were mutual, though Midorima refused to admit it, and Takao never even realized it; it seemed.

I know what you mean about stories starting as one-shots. I've done that twice now, with continuations, I mean. It's crazy.

But really, you don't have to continue this. It's perfect the way it is, but if you decide to continue it, I'd be happy to continue supporting you! :D Great job!
Rasielis chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Woah... then remove the complete something since it looks like it ended already... -
Rasielis chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
It was true what they said. You treasure something the most once it's gone.
I like that line and even if it's tragedy it's fine. LOL
I'm writing a tragedy now and it makes my heart tight and I feel like my character is blaming me for killing her d
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
T_T Why do you have to write really sad things? Poor Takao, I wanted to cry! I felt so sad for his situation! Also the same goes for Another Life, where I kinda forgot to mention that I was really shocked in the end at Aomine's death. I thought you wrote both Takao and Midorima wonderfully, and I hope you continue to write more! (sorry about the spelling mistake in my previous review)
Miki chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
damn it. I'm crying.
Gods... I surely wasn't expecting something like this.
A little angst, okay... but this?
It's so touching that I don't know what to do.
I just felt my heart breaking into a million pieces.
It hurt so much! And yet it is so painfully beautiful!
How dare you write such a perfect thing like this?

Now that you have, just...
keep writing okay?
Don't you ever give up because you do have a talent.
Fantita chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I loveeee this! I read the two chapters and I think the story is awesome!
I love Takao and Midorima, they are so awesome and cute together! And I like that you wrote each chapter from each point of view and in a different time.
The fact that Takao couldn't play basketball anymore broke my heart but it made up for an interesting plot. I also loved how you wrote about Kuroko and Kagami in the first chapter.
Please continue! I want to read what happens now that Midorima is a doctor. I hope he can help Takao!