Reviews for 365
buckyboo chapter 365 . 8/17
I came across this story on Sunday afternoon, I just finished it and wish it didnt end! I love this!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 8/13
Very interesting!
I love your challenge and I love to see you completed it! :D

I hope you've included some slash pairings in this! :D
hurricanehorse chapter 365 . 5/21
I have been reading through a lot of the FF and came upon this. I loved it. Mostly the way you treated the death of Erin Strauss. She was my favorite and I loved that she and Rossi were together. I can't understand that after her death Rossi only mentioned her once. when Gideon died. You fleshed out the mourning and I appreciate that After all, Reid whined about Maeve and Hotch about Haley. Thank you for not throwing her away.
kayteau chapter 365 . 4/22
Even though this was done a few years ago, just had to tell you it was a fun read. Thank you for it.
spk chapter 365 . 2/14
WOW! I don't even know where to start. I normally prefer full stories, but I have read so many rave reviews of this compilation over the past 2 years that I had to finally give it a chance. My God, I'm so glad I did.

This was one of the most fantastic, thought-out stories I have ever read. I LOVE that you had so many story arcs that continued through multiple chapters. So many times you brought up wonderful memories of scenes from past episodes that really stick with a fan. And even when the vignettes weren't connected, you still left the reader satisfied...I never felt short-changed even with a short chapter.

You have such an amazing talent with words. You understand each character and know exactly how to write them perfectly in-character in new situations. I am in awe of the research that you put into parts of this story, especially learning so much about their re-qualifications for the FBI (which was utterly fascinating).

I have enjoyed each and every chapter of this story and the unique looks into their lives. Most importantly, I LOVE the "family" that you let us experience. Thank you for sharing this. :)
spk chapter 294 . 2/13
WOW!
spk chapter 286 . 2/13
Very poignant scene. Gives the reader a lot to think about.
spk chapter 257 . 2/13
Perfect follow-up to your 9/11 tribute chapters. Those family & friends that we lost would want us to celebrate life.
spk chapter 238 . 2/13
This was ADORABLE!
spk chapter 234 . 2/13
Ooh-Rah! :)
spk chapter 226 . 2/13
ADORE your choices of kickass women. Love that you included Julia Sugarbaker. I can still see her in my favorite episode going off about AIDS when Charlene wanted to see Julia get riled up. :)
spk chapter 223 . 2/13
Beautiful scene! :)
spk chapter 147 . 2/12
Beautiful...just beautiful! :)
spk chapter 81 . 2/12
I just loved this scene. I think you nailed Rossi's character. :)
spk chapter 80 . 2/12