Reviews for A Slight Change in Time
Octamis99 chapter 6 . 7/21
Really happy to find a natsu x meredy story (based on the way it seems to be heading). There's not a lot out there.
Roses Of Yuushi chapter 4 . 4/14
The greatest compliment I can give is that you have fairy tail style humor down to a science, and you have advanced several stages beyond the original author. You've broken out of fandom and ascended to glory. Thus, I crown you Lord of comedy for you are the only author to have consistently made me laugh with this writing style. I am pleased great one.

PROCEED AS YOU ARE.
chunnin33 chapter 6 . 3/28
This is superb! Glad to see the writing style didn't change much after the break too.
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
okeh
snowyassas1n chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
while I like it I want to see a strong natsu and this is still like canon sort of
Law vermilion chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Good story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING OMG YUR SO GOOD AT WRITING I WANAN SEE MOREEEE
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
This is a great story! I hope you'll update again soon because I would really like to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
TazalTerminals chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
MORE PLS! THIS STORY IS REAL GOOD!
Hiker chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
I don't if this is a nastu x Cana but I think it should be its very rare that we see nastu x cana I only no like 3 of them not including lemons
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
When is the next one?
Ko Yongha chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
A somewhat original plot, a good balance between serious, humor and romance.(Is this a M or MA rated fic?) Almost impeccable writing, better than 80% of this website, except for the "Japanese move-naming" thing. No offense, but it's kinda weird to read for anyone that knows the language, like finding a huge grammar error in an otherwise perfect sentence.
Anyway, it's still just minor issue which can be ignored if you like the namings, this fic is still a solid "A" in my book.
Keep up the good work!
Noble1998 chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
Nice to read another chapter and it's interesting to see the timeline's really getting messed as well
dragzxx chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
Sorry j wanted to add one more trying that I forgot about but poped into my gains right after I pressed send. Ok comparing the natsu to out natsu now is like comparing goku from the begining of dragon ball z to him at the end of the buu saga not really a fair comparison since hw jade the been through all the tough fights. And like goku natsu always seems to get stronger after a tough fight or nearly dieing no in a tough fight. Actualy I hope he gets a little
Strong from this fight just to show that he sought future rouge three times and always seemed to come back stronger each time. This fight would have strengthens his body some even if it's just mention I think this would have improved natsu some, also why arnt they trying to teach him more that's kinda been bothering me. But can't wait to see what's next
dragzxx chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Ok great chapter I loved natsu gift except one part I get all the others are stronger than natsu right now but that's not a fair comparison like the dragon said he's still young he haven't fully developed his powers. All these other ones have lived and grown for years and against a lot of strobe opponents. That's my only beef you make natsu sound super weak when u fact he's just inexperienced and haven't grown as much. He haven't been in all the crazy fight that would have pushed him to new levels. If this was natsu from the magic games I have a feeling this would be a completely different fight. That natsu has power and speed and can duel element it just seemed unfair to compare an inexperienced natsu vs one who's already lived a life and has grown. Also is natsu um endish nature going to play a part cause that would be kinda cool to see a devil dragon slayer or if he kept the fire God dragon flea both would be pretty awesome abilities for the future that I could see him doing Soley because they said he couldn't and he just proved them wrong. Anyways can't wait to see what's next hey i never got why Wendy haven't really duel slated yet I could see an awesome combo of poison and wind.