Reviews for A Slight Change in Time
luissz chapter 3 . 4/27
Awesome, Awesome story! I'm loving everything so far, you're a good writer.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 5 . 4/22
This seems pretty damn good so far. Hilarious at the start though. Keep up the great work and I hope that you'll be back with a new chapter again soon!
mark.zhang.12 chapter 5 . 4/15
Wow future rouge even came back. Nice chapter.
DeltaInsigna chapter 5 . 4/8
Oh finnaly an update :) , I have been waiting for this story to update and I am glad that you have started writing wishes to you, Can't wait for the next.
Natsu is Awesome chapter 5 . 4/5
Damn, at first I thought the guys were different pieces of his mind that fit the girls. But to see that they were actually Natsus from different realities (well at least I now assume so) is just insane and totally awesome. But I do wonder how Lyon managed to merge shadow and ice. Other than that, I hope you update soon and your laptop starts to work normally again.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 5 . 4/4
Wow this is really good. Keep up the good work.
ged chapter 5 . 4/4
cool keep up!
TheLaughingStalk chapter 5 . 4/3
GREAT CHAPTER! I'm glad you are back. Update soon!
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 4/2
kinda throwing Natsu up against the super secret mid boss in a new game plus arent you.
InflatedChimp chapter 5 . 4/1
You're alive! :D So glad to see that you're back in business :)
I'm looking forward to some updates for Dragon, Knight and Fairy Hunter. :)
FateBurn chapter 5 . 4/1
good to know you arent dead
Johnny Spectre chapter 5 . 4/1
ai yi yi yi yi! this is getting into the shipping war too much! I think Natsu's safest bet is a small harem route, but still keeping canon pairings stable...
zorro99 chapter 5 . 4/1
Holy shit, you are alive! It actually took me a second to remember what this story was. Anyways, great to see that you're still continuing.

On to the chapter, I'm not going to trust Natsu's drunk personality. As for Natsu himself, it looks like he might be weaker than normal. Maybe it has to with the new personalities. Hope to see more eventually.
Wacko12 chapter 5 . 4/1
im lost, whose the voice speaking to Natsu?
blessard chapter 4 . 2/14
Hey, I don't know if you are still active as an account, but please keep working on this story. It's really good, and I have been highly entertained by it, and I, along with other readers, would love it if you continued.
Thanks!