Reviews for A Slight Change in Time
Crappyfanfiction chapter 3 . 8/25
Uhhhhh... Makarov wouldn't notice someone from the council..?
Xperior chapter 6 . 8/17
"The next chapter will be up when I get the time to write again."

"Falser" words have never been spoken.

Plz continue this story ;-;
dan chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Really happy to find a natsu x levy
Octamis99 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Really happy to find a natsu x meredy story (based on the way it seems to be heading). There's not a lot out there.
Roses Of Yuushi chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
The greatest compliment I can give is that you have fairy tail style humor down to a science, and you have advanced several stages beyond the original author. You've broken out of fandom and ascended to glory. Thus, I crown you Lord of comedy for you are the only author to have consistently made me laugh with this writing style. I am pleased great one.

PROCEED AS YOU ARE.
chunnin33 chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
This is superb! Glad to see the writing style didn't change much after the break too.
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
okeh
snowyassas1n chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
while I like it I want to see a strong natsu and this is still like canon sort of
Law vermilion chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Good story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING OMG YUR SO GOOD AT WRITING I WANAN SEE MOREEEE
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
This is a great story! I hope you'll update again soon because I would really like to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
TazalTerminals chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
MORE PLS! THIS STORY IS REAL GOOD!
Hiker chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
I don't if this is a nastu x Cana but I think it should be its very rare that we see nastu x cana I only no like 3 of them not including lemons
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
When is the next one?
Ko Yongha chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
A somewhat original plot, a good balance between serious, humor and romance.(Is this a M or MA rated fic?) Almost impeccable writing, better than 80% of this website, except for the "Japanese move-naming" thing. No offense, but it's kinda weird to read for anyone that knows the language, like finding a huge grammar error in an otherwise perfect sentence.
Anyway, it's still just minor issue which can be ignored if you like the namings, this fic is still a solid "A" in my book.
Keep up the good work!