Reviews for Rondo
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I can't handle this much adorable - nicely done! :)
ImaginaryNumber chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Nice story; they don't give Bear enough screen time. Thanks for writing.
makd chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
very enjoyable.

Came here on a rec from Samsom.
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awww...I loved this so much-especially the ending. John, Harold, and Bear make such an adorable "family."

Thanks so much for writing this.
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very cute. Bear is really a positive influence on the characters and brings them out of their shell just a little.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
cute XD
Nyte Quill chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
okay that was adorable. Well written and good in keeping with the characters. Loved it!
AZGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved this! I hope you write more adventures of Bear in the neighborhood.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great story!
poi922 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love this story...and that you give readers some valuable information about how to interact with dogs.
homeric chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aww, Harold contemplating Bear's life-span in comparison to his and John's made me a little sad. Taylor using the dog as girl-bait rings very true though - my brother used to do the same with our border collie.
And lol for "just this once". Yup Harold certainly is the indulgent parent... Thanks for the cute read (and happy new year) :)
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Finch & Bear; there is no better friend to man than his dog.
blacktop chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really liked this quiet character study of Bear, Finch, and Reese. The minute movements in each of them toward greater social intimacies are delicately and movingly presented. What a great touch to have Carter's son act as a primary go-between for the reticent and still-unsocialized trio of men and dog.
lovemboth chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Thank you for this story. I simply love Bear; he's as much an integral character of the show as Reese, Finch, Carter and Fusco are. I like that Taylor runs with him and is protective of him too. Man's best friend indeed.
KSPretenderFan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013