Reviews for Exits and Entrances
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Cool story, I really enjoyed it.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hey! I like the song but I'd never thought of it in relation to raven being a witness to beast boy's relationship with terra. Your stand in muse is a genius and this was very well written. Kudos to you both. :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Nice, the stuff that never was said on the show ... but should have been said.
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is brilliant, even the second time around (this time not on a phone, which makes reviewing much simpler). I wish FF's rules allowed for the posting of the lyrics, as they really did add significantly to the story, but even in their absence, it's a great piece. My absolute favorite part was the descriptions of emotions; they make such sense that I couldn't possibly envision better smells for each of them.

As always, a pleasure to read.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Whoa. This was downright amazing. The character voices of each of the characters were extremely strong, especially Raven's. I love the whole structure as well, even though I'm more of a straight story person! Awesome job!
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Please note that your fic is in violation for containing copyrighted song lyrics.

I suggest that you remove the lyrics, or delete this, and upload on a different website. And disclaimers don't really matter.

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Thank you for your time.

Member of Eliminator
JodieJelloCube chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I really enjoyed this! And thank you so very very much for writing it! There was a clear differentiation between the viewpoints and intentions of the characters. Considering songfics are not your usual, I'm suitably impressed! I apologize greatly for not responding sooner, my phone is broken and I can't get signal in my hometown, and I don't have wifi this week. (I am using my best friend's wifi to post this!) Thank you! this is satisfying and exactly how I imagined it would go!
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I think that this might have a kernal of fun to it as an odd three way which could be written with the end result truely unknown to readers as Beast Boy pursues Terra, pursues Raven, pursues Beast boy. (or I missread one of the Terra Entries) but hey who am I.
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
that was interesting, i like how you wrote it :)
Nos482reborn chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
interesting story.. very interesting
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow! Very nice!
purpleraven23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
One of my favorite bands and my favorite pairing:) i loved this story. Keep writing please.