Reviews for The Babysitting Conundrum
CaptainWhimsy16 chapter 1 . 5/25
This was the first fanfic i ever read, and a good one it was (and still is!)
hammer chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love the story! I am writing my own Fan fiction about Howard and Bernadette, but i don't know if it's good or not. It's my first fan fiction and i don't know what to do!
Hammer chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
i love it. You're a really good writer
Mimsy HollyDolly BBGun chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OMG! I love this! Please write more with Rebekah!

- BB Gun

This is fantastic. Incredibly vived. And this is incredibly rare. I can't do this with most fanfictions!
- Mimsy
maripach77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
LOL...loved every second of this. Would totally love to see an episode like this. Awesome fic.
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! That was absolutely wonderful and I colud even see it being an episode! You have Penny down perfectly! I could see her doing everything you wrote! LOL at the Google search! And Sheldon's comment gauging the intelligence of babies Wolowitz and Hofstadter was very, very Sheldon! And of course, I just loved Penny referring to Leonard as her husband! Adding to favorites!
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Good job. I think you had Penny's characterization now perfectly:D Very cute story:D
smithhill chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love this story, anything Leobard and Penny is good in my books. That baby sounds adorable, although we all know theirs will be smart and beautiful. Great characterisation too! I look forward to your next fanfic.

Oh, and Amy was hilarious - "you gorgeous woman" :)
Her Grace the Duchess chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this! I've actually had this same idea. I have a feeling that later in the series maybe like the season finale or at the beginning of next season.