Reviews for Chuck vs the Little Things
knightrid3r chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Very well written and definitely agree with all of this. But man was that name reveal to Shaw a punch in the gut, followed by repeated kicks to the face and testicular region, or what? I really didn't like Sarah during this point in the show, I mean three years of wanting to know something real about her and after a few months of knowing Shaw she tells him her name. Damn well at least she trusted him after he told her the truth about his red test. Oh wait no she couldn't be with him because he killed somebody, but Shaw and Bryce were ok to be with even though they killed many more people. Anyway I'll stop my rant point is I didn't like Sarah at this point lol.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was so great! Thanks for sharing with us!
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Very nice job. Thanks
2old2write chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was so nice. All the little details. And yet, Chuck does know her so very, very well. This is terrific!

Please do write the companion Sarah POV. Will very much look forward to it.

Thanks for sharing.
CaryR chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Good job.
somedeepmystery chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I like that last line. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was really great. So true, he knew the important thing (she loved him) and everything else was trivial. Thanks so much and I really hope you so Sarah's side.
dettiot chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You know, this was something I hadn't considered with Chuck, but it's totally true-he fell in love with Sarah without knowing any of those "little things" that he thought were so important. Nicely done, and I hope to see that Sarah companion piece!
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great story! It really captures how Chuck was feeling early on in the show. Please share Sarah's side too!
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful story. I really loved this. Just one of the many things i love about Chuck. And that scene when he had a chance to ask her any question he wanted,he chose to ignore it all but telling her she is a gal he loves sharing a cheese burger with. That scene was so touching. He accepts her, no matter her past because he knew he was in love with 'this Sarah'. And thats what makes Charah my favourite couple ever! Good job,really. Bravo.
Sarah Sam chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great introspection. Very well 's a question I've always posed about Chuck and I guess there's no definitive answer because it depends on the individuals. Chuck's a better man than me that's for sure. He truly loves Sarah unconditionally and selflessly. That's why it's such a great love story in my opinion.